03

-namjoon pov-

I woke up to the bright rays of sunlight peeking in through the window, I stretched my arms and yawned looking around, I was still in Hoseok's home, hearing the shower running upstairs I assumed that he was awake as well, was I forgetting something? "Oh my god." I thought to myself as I looked around for my phone finding it under a pillow.

jin-hi

jin-are you asleep??

jin-My friend left a little while ago, haha

jin-...

jin-I gtg talk to you later, when you're not so busy :)

"This Jin guy is pretty creepy."
I turned around to see Hoseok's drying his hair with a towel.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"
I replied switching off my phone which was running out of charge.

"I don't know I must've passed out as well."
He said with a shrug.

"Anyway, I'm going to meet up with Taehyung, it's really boring at work so I'm going to pass today, wanna come?"
Hoseok questioned throwing the now wet towel on the sofa.

"Sure, I'll invite Jin."

"For gods sake, accept the fact that you have a man crush on this dude!"

"No, he is just a friend, I'm going home I'll meet you later in 30 minutes."
I answered walking towards the front door.

"Fine."
Hoseok sighed following after me.

-jin pov-

I read over the messages I had sent Namjoon last night, did I say something wrong? Why am I over-thinking this? I only met him yesterday I shouldn't be worried about him. I switched off my phone and put it back on charge while I made myself breakfast, scrambled eggs and bacon, while eating I checked my phone to see if anyone had messaged me, 2 messages, a smile crept up my face as I unlocked my phone to check them.

message 1
yoongi-heyyyy, jin, I need fooooood :( I've run out :') keke

message 2
namjoon-hi, sorry I couldn't talk yesterday, me and my friend fell asleep watching tv

I looked down at the two messages and laughed.

jin- go get some food then yoongi, gosh :-)

yoongi-ugh fine, such a nice friend you are :)

jin-I'm running out of food too, I'll have to go shopping

yoongi-yeah yeah, whatever bye

I checked the time only to realize that I was going to be late for work I sent a quick, that's okay, message to Namjoon and got ready before driving off to work on another beautiful sunny day.

namjoon- yeah, hey if you don't have work today, you can come hang out with me and my friends we were going to go to the movies :)

jin-I'm at work right now, ehh, I think I can pass work today hehe

namjoon-you don't have to, I mean we can arrange it some other time

jin-no, it's fine I'll come

Stuffing my phone back into my pocket I looked around to see if the assistant that usually helped me out was here, nothing, like always I've contemplated on firing the young man but I knew that he was in a tough situation and required a job to keep him financially stable. Sighing I labeled the last books before putting them in their rightful place after finishing I heard the front door of the store open.

"Welcome to the-"
I furrowed my eyebrows as I took a closer look at the boy that just entered the store.

"I....I'm sorry I haven't been coming, I..I've been really, uh, busy."
Replied the young man that stood before me.

"Jungkook, I've already told you about coming to work, I understand your situation however you must-"

"I'll do anything, Jin please, you're my only hope."
Jungkook cut me off placing both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay, take over this shift for me, I'll come back later."
I explained what he had to do while I was gone, and made my way towards the door, I looked back to see Jungkook marking the prices on the books I had given him he lifted his head up and gave me a weak smile before waving I waved back and made my way out.

jin-which movie theatre? :)