Hope-yah

Flight to Japan
1:00 pm.
Taxy Gurtxine

I sigh deeply when i preview my ticket. Im ready to see him again. Maybe we'll wait long before the flight. So i decided to buy hopia and magazine so i won't be bored.

As i rode the taxi, i cant stop thinking what will be their reaction?, after i suffered a lot, i really want to have some revenge, but the thought of me of being a good one stopped me from doing that. But HELLO! Its already 2016, move-on bro.

"Ma'am were here" said the taxi driver, i leaned so i can see how much i'd have to pay.

P149. 1 kilometers

It' so expensive. I just paid the driver and left the taxi. I cant do anything, this is my last day in philippines. I directly went to inside and sat there, beacause, i still have 30 minutes to wait.

I grabbed my magazine and read all the comment of KathNiel fans to Aldub. Fans must not be arguing about who's more famous or whatever, they'll just destroy the name of their idols, they must respect each other.

I ate my hopia, *munch* *munch* yummy. But i stopped when i saw a boy beside me took my hopia , and he started eating it, i cant stop to laugh but of course in my mind only. He's embarrassing, he just get my hopia without even asking a permission to me.

But the second time, i took a hopia, he also did it AGAIN, so i faced him, and he just gave me a smile, how dare he!.and the next i get, he also did it AGAIN, for the last time, when i saw it only has 1 hopia left. If he dare to get that, i would really slap him hard. Boom! He touch the last hopia and half it in to two, he offerd me the half one and he ate the other half.

"Flight to japan pls proceed now" i heard the steward said. So i stomp my feet and walk fastly so i can avoid that Shameless guy. I sat beside the window,luckily thats my seat number, when i turn around i saw again that shameless guy, near beside me, he then again gave me a full smile. I averted my face from him, and again, i grabbed my magazine to continue reading the prologue of the HIS PERSONAL SLAVE, the published book.but then i felt a plastic in my bag so, I pulled it up and Shockingly!

I saw
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY HOPIA, SO ALL OF THE SUDDEN, A FEW MINUTES HAPPENED IS EMBARRSSING.ALL THE HOPIA I'VE ATE IS NOT MINE. Im the one who is shameless. I felt so ashamed a fter i knew that the hopia i've ate is not mine. And sorry to the guy.

.

.

.

.

. till we meet in Japan, boy!