•1•

Zendaya

It was about 7 minutes into the match. I swung a punch at Paige making her back up a little, giving me a path to spear her. While she was down I went on the top row. She got up and I flipped on top of her and took this time to grab her leg and pin her. The referee drops to the floor,

"One!"
"Two!"
"Three"

And with that I got up and lifted my arms up.

"And your winner is Rocky, still holding the divas champion title!"

I grabbed my title belt and lifted it in the air. I walk around the ring and then finally went out of the ring and ran to Zayn, who was on ring side to support my Divas Championship title. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms sloppily around his neck.

"You did it babygirl!" Zayn says giving me a kiss. I smile and leap off of him. I hold his hand and walk away to the locker room leaving him to wait outside.

"Hey good job Daya," Nikki says giving me a hug. I smile hugging back tightly.

"Thanks sis," I say as we walk with our arms around each other. We get to my locker and I open it up and take some clothes out. I take a shower and change into an all black outfit. As I was walking to put my dirty clothes away, there was a note.

You won't have that title for long, watch your back. -A

What the hell is this? Since when was I in Pretty Little Liars. I tear the note throwing my clothes in and locking up. I walk out to meet Zayn with roses. I smile widely giving him a long passionate kiss.

"Why are you so cute?" I ask him as he hands me the roses. I use my free hand to hold his and walk out to our car. We get in and decide to go to IHOP. I really wanted some pancakes. We get there and have many pictures taken of us as we walk down the sidewalk. We finally get in and people ask for my autograph. I looked over to Zayn and he was okay with it. After I was done we got a private booth and ordered.

"I know, it's a weird place to do this because I thought you'd want to go somewhere special but, Zendaya, I love you so much, it's way too early for marriage but, I want you to promise me we'll be together forever." He says pulling out a rose gold promise ring. I gasp covering my mouth with my hands.

"Zayn..." I whisper as he takes my hand and puts it on. "I love you so fucking much." I smile kissing him. Our food comes and we dig in, talking, laughing and enjoying each other.

"This was the best day ever." Zayn says kissing my hand.

"It was, thank you so much, I'm so glad I found you. I love you so much." I say leaving 100 dollars on the table even though our food only came up to $58.72. I left thanking the waiter and chefs as well as taking some pictures with fans. We got back to the car and drove home. All I could think about was how lucky I am. We reach home and Zayn picks me up and carries me inside. He puts me down and locks the front door as I head to our room. I take off my shoes, jeans and shirt. Next thing I feel is Zayn's hand grabbing my ass.

"Zayn!" I gasp pushing him off and turning to him. He had a smirk on him face, I push him sticking my tongue out. I threw on one of his shirts and went on my phone. I laid down on our bed. I scrolled through twitter and started to fall asleep. I turned to look at Zayn, shirtless in sweatpants making me smile. He laid next to me kisses my cheek making me lock my phone and cuddle him. And I slowly fall asleep in his arms.