A Fairytale Detective?

Some believe fairytales are justs myths or legends nothing of facts.

some believe that they are just stories scattererd though out time and fade into dust and Nonsense.

but there are the rare few, those with a pure heart and sense of hope and believe, those few who see all parts of the story and wishes to re-write the story for a better ending to an ending coved in shadows for they are the only ones to do so the perfect examples are childen .

there is a place for them known as Grim & Grim Dective Agency, Where Dectectives and Agents of different factions work hand and hand to keep the supernatural sate of our world under wraps from the rest of the world.

Now, What if I told you that fairytales are actually real?

that's right Fairytales are real. and i'm the one to tell the tale of -

"EMILY GET DOWN HERE!"

Emily's Pov

*Sigh* Of course! always being called right in the milddle of something.

"Coming!" before turning my game and writing off i yelled down to my older sister Emma,the one in charge when mom's gone, grabing my fairytale book and sliding it into my bag almost forgetting my lucky charm, my black cat necklace, i quickly put it on hiding it from Emma as she thinks black cats are nothing but trouble but they really are a good luck charm for me.

"whattaya want sis? i was in the middle of something."as i said while walking into the living room looking at my 19 year old frantic sister, with her brown with a blue neon streak in hair in a bun all frizzled out and bright blue eyes with her dark green shirt and blue pants, waiting for her to nagging me for something "Oh, sorry about that Emmy, but i need you to run an errand for me." "why can't you do it? Y-you know how i am around people sis." "geez em, you gotta give ya self some points on how you really are and i'm too busy here I've gotta wait for Ella and Dani so we can get this party started! WOO! so ya understand don't cha?"she saids as she messed up my hair and hits the end call button on her cell. "Hmph, fine i'll go whatcha need?" "ok! i need you to go down and get the mail then see if they got anything new in-stock at at Thorns andRoses got it?"

"Thorns and Roses? i don't know sis the lady there freaks me out she kinda creepy..." "Em, just go please?" "Alright, alright, I'm going I'm going." "hey can i use your-" "THANK-YOU!" Emma yelled out the door as i left gosh i love her but man is she loud *sigh* (ok em just grab out Emma's cell and you headset then your good to go right?) i pulled out my cell instead of Emma's "man of course." (i forgot she slammed the door on me before i left.)"no music..." i say as my head hangs low.

I sighed as i slide my cell back into my pocket just as i get to the mailbox i had to adjust my bag from holding it to around my shoulder as i grab the mail i notice something...odd with the fog rolling in. 'hm, a black cat?' this cat had two different eyes one neon blue and one yellow or gold i couldn't tell but i had the felling that it was following me...it was a cute little thing though.

"Excusez moi Mademoiselle? Are you miss Emily Rose?" "hm? oh yes sir that's me." I turned to retrive the letter from the postman but as soon as i did no-one was there only to find the cat handing me a letter address to me and nothing else "ok that was odd." just as i was going to open the letter with a paw print on it i got a text from emma.

Emma:ya got the mail yet?

Em:yea i did

Emma: k! Hurry up! LOVE YA! :)