Smiles. A Jeff The Killer, Eyeless Jack L.T

Abby and her clothes are linked in the comments cuz IDK HOW TO GET LINKS TO WORK -O- -'- IM SO MADDDDDD </3

----------chapter one, tapping----------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I slammed my fist down on my alarm, and checked the time. 5 am...  Why do we even have school?! Ughhhh.... I rolled out of bed, and hit the floor, bumping my head. "OWCH!" I screamed, rubbing my scalp. "Heh.." I heard someone snicker. I bolted up, "Who's there?!" I said, my voice trembling. I got up and looked around my room, but to my surprise, no one was there. Well that was strange... I thought, yawning. I scanned my image in the mirror. I'm so ugly... Pffff no wonder everyone hates me. Ha! Even my family hates me. Well, I hate them too. I smiled, and got my clothes ready for school. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair out. I threw on my clothes, and makeup , and looked at myself in the mirror. Hmm.. Not bad. I glanced at my clock. 6:00. Well.. I have some time before school to take a walk in the woods. I threw my book bag over my shoulder, and was about to leave my room when I heard a strange noise. I stopped, and turned around. 

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap....

Hmm? Whats that noise? I walked over to my window, and looked out, seeing the woods.. calm and peaceful.. But at the same time, dark, and mysterious.. I closed my eyes. "Yami..." 

TAP, TAP, TAP!

I jumped, Yelping a bit. What is that? I glanced at my clock, 6:10. I better get going if I want to take a walk... I sighed, knowing that tapping was going to bother me all day until I found out what it was. A few minutes later, I was outside, wandering around the woods. Some might say it was dangerous, but to me, it was calming. So peaceful.. I stopped walking and closed my eyes, smiling to myself. I love it here-

Tap! TAP! TAP!

I swung around in the direction of the tapping, and gasped at the sight before me. "Go to sleep.." He whispered in my ear.