Chapter 1

It was a fine day today with a nice cool breeze and a lot of people were out going to places, Haru walked aimlessly just looking around then he decided to stop at the beach and admire the water.

"Hey it's been a long time since I've seen you!"

Haru's eyes widened at the sound of the familiar voice, he had been waiting for so long just to hear that voice again so when he slowly turned around making eye contact with the person he was speechless.

"Rin....its you." Haru stared at him.

"Yea it's me Haru!" Rin quickly answered cheerfully.

While looking at Rin not knowing what else to say or do, his eyes began to get watery so he quickly turned away hiding his face from Rin.

"Haru? Are you crying?" Rin asked with a confused look on his face.

Then Haru quickly got up and hugged him tight while Rin was still confused and also surprised.

"Your back....Rin, your back.." Haru hugged him a little tighter.

"Yes Haru I'm back, stop crying already!" Rin tried pushing him away but he gave up giving in to the hug.

"Please don't ever leave...don't ever leave me!" Haru begged him.

"I won't leave Haru, it's ok I promise I won't leave you." Rin told him trying to calm him down.

After Haru calmed down he let go of Rin and stepped back so they were making eye contact with each other.

"Now how about we have some mackerel?" Rin asked him.

Haru's eyes sparkle. "Let's go!" He says impatiently.

Pulling Rin by his arm he could barely keep up with Haru who  was in a hurry for no reason.

"Slow down! I can't keep up with you!!"

"Mackerel....I want Mackerel.."

Once they reached the store, Haru rushed in looking for mackerel but Rin stopped him.

"Haru calm down! I'll get you mackerel just calm down!! Jeeze your like a dog that won't stay put." Rin sighed looking at him.

After buying mackerel they went to Haru's place and ate mackerel, Rin asked a lot of questions about Makoto and Nagisa. He filled him on everything that has been going on then after they ate they played a video game.

"Hey Haru have yo-"

"I only swim free."

"How did you know what I was gonna ask?!" Rin asked looking confused.

"I just knew."

Rin leaned closer to Haru laying his head on his shoulder.

"Rin are you tired?" Haru asked.

"Huh? oh no I'm not tired."

"Are you sure? If you are I already prepared a bed for you." Haru says.

"Really? Thanks Haru."

"No problem, I'm going to bed I have practice tomorrow."

Later at night Rin was trying to sleep but he couldn't sleep, not when he's thinking about Haru. With Haru on his mind he felt himself getting hard just by thinking of Haru, only Haru. He knew he had to do something about it but he didn't want to make a mess, he did it anyways getting himself off until he finally came.

In the morning when Rin woke up he looked around for Haru but he couldn't find him anywhere until he saw a note that was from Haru, he was letting him know that he had already gone to school and when he looked at the time he realized he has been sleeping all morning.

'What should I do while Haru isn't here?' Rin thought.

'Well I can start by cleaning up around here... Oh and I'll go see Haru!'

Just when they were getting out of the pool, Rin showed up and saw Makoto and Haru together. He saw the look on his face that he was giving Haru and Haru was just himself looking clueless and not caring about the look Makoto was giving.

"Haru!" Rin shouted.

"Is that Rin?" Makoto asks.

"What? Rin is here?!" Nagisa asks.

"He's been here since yesterday." Haru says.

Haru started to walk over to Rin when Makoto stopped him questioning him about Rin.

"Haru you knew he was here?! Why didn't you tell us Haru!"

"Tch....Hey guys aren't you happy to see me or what?!" Rin asks.

"Yea of course we're happy to see you Rin!" Nagisa says.

"He's right we are happy!" Makoto says.

"So I heard you guys have a new teammate, where is he?" Rin asks.

"Oh Rei is with Gou doing something." Nagisa says.

"Guess I'll have to meet him soon!" Rin says.

Haru walks away getting back in the pool swimming while the others just watched.

"Haru I brought mackerel!" Rin shouted.

Makoto walked over to the pool and helped him out and he handed him his towel, Haru walked up to Rin taking his  food from him.
Later they were all talking and laughing having a good time reuniting, after spending the rest of the day together it was already getting late so they all headed home. Haru and Rin were alone together on their way back to his place, it was silent between them on their way there.

"Rin....."

"What?"

"You seemed a bit different today when you saw the others."

"Oh I did?" Rin asks.

"Yeah.."

In Haru's house after walking in and relaxing, Haru kept looking at him.

"Rin were you jealous?" Haru asks.

"Jealous? Of what?"

"Were you Jealous when we mentioned about Rei being on our team?"

"No....ok I was a little bit but I don't care."

Haru yawned tiredly and stretched.

"I'm going to bed."

"What already?"

"Yeah, why? Did you wanted to do something?"

"No....well....no nevermind."

Haru walked away to his bedroom and already crashed falling asleep.