Introduction

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".

My existence is guided by panic. I live everyday in despair, hoping life won't find a way to set my lungs on fire. Again. I constantly search for that beam of light that can pull me out of the darkness. The darkness that I desperately try to push away. And then I find it, in the most unexpected place, behind a gigantic rock at the bottom of the ocean. It is something that I don't recognize, that I have only heard of. It is something that is going to help me get through my lonely days, they say. Hopefully, they are right. It is Love.

This is the story of Chloe Evans, who was apparently like any other girl her age. She had to work at one of the most exclusive beach clubs in Sydney to pay her college fees. Since she was a little girl, she had always wanted to move out of her original country and study abroad at nursing school. She had always been someone very independent, very carefree, very friendly. That was until the death of her parents and her little brother, Caleb. Since then, she had to adapt. Chloe ended up moving to Australia and was able to fulfill her dream of studying at nursing school. She had obviously suffered with the tragic death of her family which was noticeable on her personality and on the nightmares that kept her from sleeping.

And then she met Shawn, a very obnoxious, cocky spoiled guy (however, very attractive) who got her fired from her summer job.

But after an adventurous sports lover called Ethan offered her a job she couldn't refuse, Chloe was finally going to be able to stop living inside her head and to start living freely.

This is a story that starts off as the common love triangle but that has a bigger mystery behind it, that is waiting to be solved.

A.N. Hello! We hope you liked the intro of "Waves in my Heart". This is our very first story and we really hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and to leave a comment if you are excited for the first chapter! We are planning to update on Wednesday! Xx