Untitled Part 2

Layla's pov

You woke up to your alarm (dad) he yelled your name and you responded with a yea! He said were leaving soon. You got up getting ready you took a quick shower and put on some pj pants and a loose tank top that said dream on it. Your bags were all ready packed for your road trip to Australia. You got in the truck while your bags were in the trunk and you sat in the passenger seat. Next thing you knew you had fallen asleep. You had woken up and you saw a big house in front of you. Lots of rooms. And a rose garden out front you look around at neighbor s houses and see 4 tall guys. One stood out though he had a lip ring and blonde hair and not to mention it but he had big really cute blue eyes.

     You look away and look back next thing you knew he was looking at you, you practically melted and looked down. Out of the corner of your eye you saw him staring and his three friends nudging him. You chuckled and got out. You went over to the door and knocked waiting for your dad to come over to the door. You slowly looked over and saw the guy you had just seen and he winked and bit his lip ring. His friends were leaving in there car. He was writing because he loved to write songs.

  Your dad's friend (Jim) had opened the door he took one look at you guys and hugged your dad. He then looked over at you and said " you must beLayla his beautiful young daughter and hugged you. You hugged him back and went inside with your bags followed by your dad. Your entering slowly and taking in how beautiful scene of the living room and kitchen. You looked over and saw stairs where Jim was pointing "and over here are your rooms". He said in a welcoming voice. As soon as you saw your room you got very excited because you got a window where there was a seat with a blanket and pillow on top. You take out your phone and check your social media sights. You look out the window to see the same guy as earlier.

Your dad called you down and was holding a batch of cookies. Hey whats up you say in a confused look. Your dad responded with a I need you to take this to the neighbors and tell them that we are moving in. You looked at him confused. What? You say. Surprise! He responds. You got excited and start jumping. You quickly calm yourself and clear your throat eh hem. Kk you responded.

 You rush out the door and walk over to your neighbors that SAME blonde boys answers the door. You stood there and he smirked. Hey Blondie whatcha need? He asks. You mutter and say from my house to yours. He smiles and says be right back stay right here okay? Okay you respond . he comes back with flowers and says from my house to yours and smiles.

Lukes pov

 I already knew I loved her from the moment I saw her my friend's teased me about it but there just jealous I see her alot because of her knew room. She has a window seat andsits by it every night. I don't know yet but I might ask her out she looks about my age so maybe I can show her around.

Layla's pov

 I hope he goes to my school. Before I left I asked him what his name was he said Luke. I couldn't help but smile at his name its such a cute name. He grabbed me out of my thoughts by saying and yours is? Layla reply with a smile.  Hey so how old are you? I asked. Luke responded  with 16 I am 16. I said so am I and I am going to be going to the highschool that is 2 blocks away you know that one right? I asked. Yea I do I attend and I walk down their every morning and afternoon I walk back. He responded. Cool maybe we could walk together  I say sounding a little more excited then I was supposed to.I then went back to my house and went to my room. I was looking out the window at the bright blue sky that reminded me of lukes eyes. I then here a tap and look down to seenluke looking and smiling at me as I was writing on a sheet of paper I looked up at him and smiled. I then took out the sheet of paper and shoved it against the window it had my number on it and said call me with a smiley at the bottom.

 He then quickly got out his phone and almost dropped it. I laughed a bit and I earned a smile from him. I could see his phone from my window and it said boo with a heart emoji he then put this number in his phone. He smiles and calls me my phone rings and quickly pick it I am excited

I am the ones with the emoji 💘

Hello?💘

Hey why did you want me to call you?

Oh just bored and the sky reminded me of your eyes 💘

Aww it reminded me of yours to!

Hold on let me call you back I gotta do dishes sorry 💘

It's okay see ya.

Lukes pov

She said she would call me back so yay that. But she is so beautiful I can't wait for her to call me who wouldn't like her? She has beautiful layered blonde hair and blue eyes. She doesn't care what other people think. And since it is close to summer I get to see her in a bikini hopefully. She also where's pjs but that's only from her house to here you never know she could be a girly girl and wears high heels and dresses to school. We will just have to find out tomorrow because tomorrow was Monday. And for the first time in my life I can say I can't wait for Monday.

Layla's pov

I want Monday tcome! I just got done with the dishes and it was 10:30 so I decided to text Luke and say I am going to bed he responded right away and said okay can't wait to see you and walk you to school tomorrow 😇💘. I loved that he sent the little heart and smiley emojis. Then I curled up and tried to go to sleep i will admit it was hard to go to sleep thinking about Luke and all. But finally at around 11:30 I slowly fell asleep.