The Tables Have Turned So I'll Turn Your Tables

This is from my a03 account and I decided to post it here :) Enjoy the smut!

includes:

-rimming

-buttsecks (obvs)

-fingering

-Daddy!kink

-bottom!Harry

-submissive!Harry

-feminization

-exhibitionism

-riding

-spanking

-all that good shit

(The cover picture is from larryspineapples on tumblr in case you couldn't see the name)

-------

Summary:

Louis mumbled into his mouth. "Just had to upstage me, did you? Couldn't live with the idea of me having one-up on you, hm?"

"N-no it's not like that at all." Louis held a hand up to his lover's face to stop him. He didn't need to hear it, though

"Let me finish." He began to unbutton his boy's shirt with speed so he could mark up his chest. "I never said anything about not liking it. In fact, I'm going to use this little ploy to my advantage."

Or

Harry finally has a bigger ass and Louis is going to have a bit of fun with it.

------

One thing was for certain in the band, and that was the fact that Louis had the nicest ass of the group. It was what he was known for- at least when it came to the fans- and he had a bit of fun teasing them as well with it. Until, of course, Harry has to be the one to upstage him.

It was high time the boys decided that they deserved a well-rested vacation from the stress of touring, where they can unwind and maybe get a rest on. When it came to Louis and Harry, though, the twosome always left together and spent as much time with each other that they could get in.

This time was different, however. This time they would spend their few days off with family like they promised last time. Their parents had missed them and groaned and whined over the fact that Louis spent so much time with Harry on tour and vice versa. Their families wanted some bonding time as well, which the two understood perfectly.

This meant that Harry and Louis would need to get one lovemaking session in to cope with their separation. This was how how Harry spent his Friday night in a danky motel room, a panting mess under Louis as the older rammed into him like their was no fucking tomorrow. They hadn't even bothered stripping all the way because their flights were scheduled for 6 in the morning and it was already two.

Louis made quick work of Harry and he also made sure to leave as many sores and scratches as possible, at the same time being subtle to the naked eye. Harry's legs were wrapped tightly around Louis' waist and Louis nearly toppled over with how close Harry held him to his chest.

"L-Louis. Louis....I'm so....so close...." Harry whimpered into Louis' ear.

Louis kissed him hard on the mouth and mumbled out a "me too", stilling as he came into his condom but picking up speed to push Harry over the edge. He did eventually, and cursed under his breath to see that he left red marks on Louis' hips from how tightly Louis was in his grip.

"I'm getting old enough as it is. Stop trying to break me in half. I'm a toothpick at your disposal," Louis murmured, turning over to the other side of the bed while laughing.