No more masks

"Bye bye little butterfly",Ladybug happily waved as the white butterfly flew away.

Fortunately for Chat noir,the fight had been quick,meaning they could spend some time together before returning to their usual lives.
"Purrfect,why don't we spend some time together in peace"he said to Ladybug as she shook her head at his cat puns.
"Fine,but not for too long,I have history homework due in tomor-,um I mean ,I plan to to   do some history stuff tomorrow."Ladybug stuttered out,flustered because of her mistake.    
After deciding it was a coincidence they both had homework on history,Chat noir dragged her to an empty alleyway.Nows the meowment to say it,he thought,I can do it,Ive practiced saying it after all.
"Ladybug,j-je taime,I really do"Chat told her.He felt like a lost cat.
Ladybug
"Ladybug,j-je t'aime
,I really do"he said.She didn't know what to say,sure,the way he protected her and the remarks he always used to say to her had always made her heart flutter a bit but her little heart was took by the cool,kind,charming Adrian in her class.It would be cruel to leave the blonde hanging,so, after an incredibly awkward silence ,she spoke.
"I really like you chat,but i already love another,even though its just a crush"Ladybug replied to his heartfelt phrase.Guilt written on her face.
"Who's the lucky guy"Chat smirked.In order to mask his pain.
"Promise not to tell?"
"Promise"
"A guy called Adrien in my class,hes super cool but I dont think he really notices me since I am kind of awkward  in real life,YOU CANT TELL ANYONE THOUGH,okay"Ladybug mumbled,looking at the dirty ground all the while.

In his mind he connected the dots at lights speed,the history homework,the secret mission that  ladybug went on when he was protecting Marinette,how Marinette was shy in class.
Without warning,he smashed his lips against hers,trapping her against the wall as he transformed.It had went to one paw when Ladybug was shouting.After he had finished the passionate kiss,he looked at her.
"Je t'aime
"Adrien repeated ,as Marinette blushed,transforming as Adrien had told her that again.Hesitantly,she looked up to see Adrien.
"So,your having trouble with the history homework,Ive already finished it so il help you. After this,he then started to kiss her while she was against the wall again. No more masks,he murmered against her cute lips. Marinette smiled as she was kissing him back with joy that her dream had come true and a tiny bit of shock at how flirty Adrien could be.

THE END.
Edit:Whoa,i never expected so much positive feedback from this.Thank you everyone who has commented,voted or put in their library.And read this one shot.thanks😊😀