Karate zombie

Chapter one the begin

One morning I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off wondering what time it was. It said 7:00 i better get up. So I took a shower and I looked in the mirror seeing the same face I do every day. Witch was brown hair, green eyes, and a short nose. I got to the bus stop and I saw some of my friends coming. We got on the bus when it got to the bus stop I got on and then out of no where I got tripped. The reason why was because my friends and I are the so called lame kids in school. In class the same kids started to spit spit balles at me. Then at lunch they cut in line and then they duped my tray all over me. At the end of the day we all got papers for karate and I was thinking the can't pick on me if I know karate.

~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I asked my mom if I can join karate and she said no but I kept asking. Then she asked why and I said I was having problems at school then she Finley said yes. It is around 5:30 it was dinner time, we had pizza. When we got home I went to bed. A couple days later was the day we all had to start karate. So when I woke up I know that the bulling will stop. At school I got in trouble for yelling at a kid for spit balls. Then the teacher came over to me and yelled out what is going on over here. I told her that he was shooting spit balls so she search him an for some resin she did not find any thing so I got pink slip.

~~~~~~~

In karate we learned most of the basic karate moves like punches, kicks, and how to block. After a little bit of practice I saw Alex the bully so I started to talk to him in a mean voice. And he said that I was lucky because his mom did not have enuf money to keep him in karate she only had enuf for one day. Later in practice we had to go up against some one me and Alex were the only two that needed partners. So they teamed use up and when we went against each others he cheated he told one of his friends to squirt water on the floor then I slipped. About 2 hours later I woke up in my bed.