Welcome Home

Evan nearly shuddered when he felt Jonathan's hands rest on his shoulders from behind. He'd been standing in the kitchen stretching off the inevitable cramp when he'd returned from the gym, jumping a little when he heard plain footsteps approaching him. Jonathan was not what you would call 'stealthy', which was a good job; considering he'd probably give himself away by laughing.

That didn't mean he didn't feel his shoulders go stiff at his partners touch.

"What are you doing Del?" he asked, trying not shiver in response when he felt Jonathan's slim fingers dance around his muscles.

"Nothing. You just looked kinda tense, so I thought I'd lend a hand."

"Oh, you know how to help at these sorts of things?" Evan said, half joking before his head dropped momentarily as Jon hit a sweet spot on the back of his neck.

"Looks like I do." Jon responded cheekily, with a mischievous grin on his face no doubt. Normally Evan wouldn't want to encourage more of Jon's over-cockiness, but he couldn't bother to care too much when his touch felt so good. He closed his eyes and tried to enjoy the sensation, picturing the slight concentrated smirk on his partners face as he worked to unravel the tension from his body. Jon pressed and glided his fingers in every sore spot, making them feel hot and relaxed, Evan letting out a slight groan in response.

But then when Jon's hands glided down from Evan's shoulders to his chest, his eyes snapped open. His fingers danced over his shoulders before they roamed down to the rest of his chest, fingertips outlining the grooves in-between his toned muscles. Jon's hands reached down to his stomach before he suddenly paused. Evan lifted his head and turned to look at Jon over his shoulder. He was biting his lip and pulling an apprehensive expression.

"Why'd you stop?" Evan growled, his brown eyes darkening with want as Jon grinned somewhat arrogantly.

"You wanted me to continue?" He drawled, trailing his index finger along Evan's collarbone before pulling his hand away. Evan felt a twinge of annoyance at the loss of his touch – and shot Jonathan a questioning glare. Jonathan merely grinned cheekily and shrugged; letting his guard down, unfortunately for him. In the second long window Evan leaped up, practically shoving Jonathan against the kitchen side with a grunt. Jonathan let out a little squeak in response, his blue eyes narrowing as he stared up at Evan from his cornered position.

"What?" Evan mumbled, feeling himself get lost in the depth of his partners cerulean eyes. Jonathan huffed and crossed his arms across his chest, puffing out his cheeks in a childish fashion.

"That was rude."

"So? What're you gonna do about it?"

"This." Jonathan grinned as his hand shot out and grasped Evan's crotch and began to palm him ruthlessly, watching Evan's expression change from smug to lusty in a matter of seconds. With a low growl Evan grabbed the smaller mans wrist and removed it from his bulge, licking his lips in a predatory manner.

"That was rude." Evan grinned wolfishly, repeating Jonathan's sulky words from earlier. Jonathan didn't respond, merely held his gaze with a sincere blue gaze that seemed to scream 'You wouldn't dare.' Evan merely let out a low growl as he latched onto Jonathan's neck; obscene sucking and licking noises entangling with the strangled moans the other was releasing.

"E-Evan! We can't do that  here-!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's the fucking kitchen!" Jonathan hissed, but his retort was cut off as Evan managed to elicit another string of needy moans from him; dragging his tongue across the hollow of his throat, biting and sucking at the tender flesh. Jonathan practically choked on his next protest.