March 17, 2008

Hello, before this begins this is a true story from my half. I am only changing few things and adding more so please take notes from my wrongs. Thank you for reading.

2nd grade

"Hello class, we have a new student here today named Sarah, she moved here from only a few towns away. So would anyone here like to show her around?" Said Mrs. Caroline
For a few seconds no one raised their hand and it was quiet, Sarah looked as if she were going to cry that was until a little girl from the back stood up and started to shake and raise her hand frantically.

"OHH, OHH, ME ME!!" said the girl.

She had black hair in a ponytail with a gray headband on and wore a pink shirt with jeans. Sarah then smiled and giggled a little.

"Ok Justice, I expect you back before the bell rings but first let's find this young lady a seat." Said Mrs. Caroline looking for an unoccupied seat.

Justice stood up again and pointed to a seat to the left of her.

"MRS. CAROLINE OVER HERE!!" Said the eager child.

"Ok, ok justice calm down, I think you too should make great friends, remember back before the bell."

"Come on Sarah! Let's go! Hahaha!" Said justice as she grabbed the shy child's hand and left the room together.

"This is the little kid hallway, and that hallway is the big kid one, but that one's scary cause they can run you over. Here's the gym and cafiteria where we play fun games, eat lunch, and do shows on that stage. Ooooo and here's my favorite room, this is the art room, and across is the music room, and at the end of the hallway is the library." Said the child kind of dragging the innocent one around the school.

"We should go back to class now cause I don't know how to tell time yet, hahaha." Both of them laughed and started walking back to class, and since they left the classroom to explore the school, they never let go of there hands once.

"So are you my friend? Said the quiet girl speaking for the first time besides a laugh.

"I think we are already best friends!" They smiled at each other and entered the classroom as they sat down next to each other still not letting go of each other hands until asked to write something.

Little did these to girls know, this would be one crazy friendship, for years to come.

Thank you so much for reading my first part, so much more it still to come, this is only the beginning of something unforgettable, so please stay tuned for more.