FF :My New Boss By Madhu

MY NEW BOSS - PROLOGUE

Silence was followed every minute in AR Office but today it wasnt practiced. Every person inside was heard gossiping about the arrival of their NEW BOSS..

CUBICLE 1

Sim: He was handling the US office till today. What made him come back to India?
Pam: I heard his Family is looking a Bride for him..
Alice: Ahh!!! What if he is already married in US? I doubt he is Single..!!!
Sim: Girls..!! He is Single.. I heard he is not interested in marriage and to get saved from his family's daily compulsion, he was staying abroad for years..
Pam: You know much Sim.!!
Sim: My Sister works in Raizada Mansion. She keeps me updated on it..
Alice: Your sister is so lucky then.. She would be seeing him everyday there once he is back..
Sim: But Work is his Priority.. So he would be more seen here than his home..!!
Pam: Good for us..

Saying that the three Best Employees of AR designs laughed their heart out waiting for the day when their New Boss would arrive..

CUBICLE 2

Rohit: ASR.. Thats what everyone calls him in US office..
Kate: Sounds so stylish.. I am sure he must be a Proud Man.. Afterall whoever gets success in an early age are filled with Pride..
Rohit: He is..!! And his Pride is noticable in his Talks. My friend from the US office said he needs Perfection in everything..
Kate: So that means we need to work harder to impress him..
Rohit: Specially me!!!
Kate raised his eye brow to know why she wasnt included in the list of working hard..
Rohit: Because you wont take much time to come in his Good books.. Girls always get more attention in terms of work than we Men.

Kate hit Rohit on his arms and replied back.

Kate: He is not that Kind of Man who thinks So.. !!! Every employee is equal for him.. !!!
Rohit: We will See..!!
Kate..: Hmm.. We will see.. (She said with a Broad smile..)

CUBICLE 3

Aman: (On Call): Ohh just forget it Mr Sinha.. ASR has no time for attending your conference this month.. Lets schedule it for the next month. I will send you the date and time details by end of today.

Saying that Aman dropped the call and answered the next one which was ON WAITING.

Aman (To the Caller): Hello Aman Mathur here.. (PAUSE..) What?? Okay fine.. I will come there in few minutes..

Saying that Aman dropped this call too and walked hurridly outside his Cubicle towards the Cabin of their Current Boss Mr Akash Singh Raizada. He knocked the door and then came inside.. Akash was engaged to his childhood friend Payal Singh and was getting married the end of this year.

Akash was busy with reading some files when Aman came inside..

Akash: Aman.. Leave everything and start the Job of finding a Personal Secretary for Bhai.. Once he is back, we need someone on that role too..
Aman: But you said initially he would not require one as he is getting his PA from US office here..
Akash: Yeah I know.. But she is coming little later.. Not with Bhai.. So till she comes back we need someone.. And make sure she is well trained and having good experience on this profile..
Aman: Akash.. I think its too late for us to start our search now.. ASR is coming in next 2 days..
Akash: Aman.. I cant help.. We have to.. And Better late than never.. If Bhai comes to know we havnt fetched a good Personal Secretary for him, he would first fire you and then me... So please.. Lets not delay this anymore.. Okay? You can start the Open interviews and also take some help from other Staff if required..

Aman noded a Yes and left out of the Cabin.

CUBICLE 4

Rishi was on call with his Wife discussing how he wont be able to come home early from next two days once his new Boss comes to work, when someone entered the Cubicle with a Heap of files.. The files were about to get dropped from the girl's hands when Rishi managed to get up from his desk, dropping his call and then balancing the girl and the files in her hands..

Rishi: Who asked you to carry so many files with you?? You could have asked the Peon Khushi..????

Saying that Rishi took the files from Miss Khushi Gupta's hands and placed them on her table.. Khushi was the Personal Secretary of the Current Boss Mr Akash Singh Raizada.. She was just 22 . This was her first job. She had joined 3 months back in AR. Though she had no experience before, she was offered a Job here only because she proved herself capabale of handling the role during all the 3 rounds of her Interview. She belonged to a middle class family. She was the only daughter of her parents. Her Daddy worked for some clerical post in a Coperative Bank and her mother was a Housewife.. Khushi was a brilliant student of her College and she proved to be the best in everything she did..

Khushi: Thanks Rishi.. Actually the peon was busy gossiping about the new boss with the Receptionist.. So I thought of getting these files myself.. (Saying that she took a chair and sat on it , opening her Bottle to gulp down some water..)
Rishi: The entire Office is busy in gossiping except you.. Give a Break Khushi .. I mean the AR designs wont shut down if you dont work for a minute..

Khushi smiled and started her Desktop. She entered her User Id and Password and then replied back.

Khushi: Rishi I know that.. You know I am so workholic.. And I am paid for working here not gossiping.. !!
Rishi: Well No one can Win you in talks.. (Saying that he sat on his chair and continued working..)

Khushi: How is your wife then .. ??? (She said while checking her Inbox..)
Rishi: Yeah she is good.. I need to take her for her health check up today evening..
Khushi: So leaving early?
Rishi: Yeah.. But days wont be the same from next week after the New Boss comes here.
Khushi:Hmm.. I know.. AK (Khushi was the only one to call Akash as AK here in Office..) is quite linient in these matters.. Working with AK is like working with a Friend..
Rishi: And I have no hopes we can have the same rapport with the New Boss.. He is very much different than his Younger Brother..
Khushi: (Smiled ): Hearing about his character from everyone here, I have already named him "Khadoos" ..

Both Rishi and Khushi started laughing naming their New Boss.. Thats when Khushi got a call on her extension number..

Khushi : Hello.. (PAUSE..) Yeah AK.. I will send that email now.. (PAUSE)... Okay.. Will get your Coffee there in 2 minutes..

She kept the call and then walked straight towards the Pantry to make her Daily Coffee for her Boss.. This was her daily routine too.. She made the COffee herself for AK every morning and evening.. She took the Mug and walked in Akash's cabin..

Khushi: Theres your Coffee with little milk and more Sugar.. (She said placing the Mug before AK on the table and turned to arrange the flowers in the Vase..)
Akash sipped the Coffee and closed his eyes cherishing it..
Akash: You know Khushi.. I will send Payal to you someday.. Teach her to make this Coffee.. I will be thankful to you..
Khushi: Anytime AK.. Anything else that you would need now or should I move back to my desk?
Akash: You can leave.. But yes.. You must have heard about my Bhai coming back to India.. Didnt you?
Khushi: I know.. I heard it from almost everyone here.. (She said passing a Cute smile )
Akash: Good.. I have told Aman to find a Personal Secretary for him. Incase Aman needs help, please do that.. Okay?
Khushi noded a Yes and left the Cabin..

*****************

2 days finally passed and the day came when the New Boss Mr Arnav Singh Raizada was arriving today in his Private CHopper directly from the Airport to his Office in sometime. The entire office on one hand were eager and excited to see their Boss and on the other hand they were little nervous to work with him from now on knowing how much perfectionist he was..

Akash: Aman.. This is just not done.. I mean Bhai would kill me after knowing this..
Aman: I understand Akash.. May be we should think of the possible option now instead of cribbing on the same matter..
Akash: Possible Option?? Well you still think there is one?
Aman: Yes.. After a much thought I came up with something really acceptable..
Akash: Okay.. What is it ?
Aman: Khushi.. She can be his Personal Secretary for some days till we find a new one..
Akash: (Surprised): WHAT?? Khushi??? But who would handle my work then?
Aman: She can work for both of you.. She is that capabale.. And you can pay her double for this..
Akash: Hmm.. Let me talk to her first.. Send her in.

Aman left to call Khushi in Akash's cabin..