04

-namjoon pov-

jin-which movie theatre :)

I looked around trying to find the name of the movie theatre only to see Hoseok annoying Taehyung who was trying to buy some popcorn, next to both of them stood a little board that read "HCC Theatres", I quickly typed the name in and sent it to Jin, slowly walking towards the two imbeciles.

"Hey Namjoon."
Taehyung greeted.

"Hey-"

"So, is Jin coming?"
Hoseok interrupted, as always.

"Who is Jin?"
Taehyung questioned facing towards Hoseok.

"Namjoon's boyfriend."
Hoseok smirked.

"He isn't my boyfriend okay, unlike Taehyung here who IS your boyfriend, Jin certainly isn't."
I said causing both of the young boys to blush.

"Sh.....shut up, Na....namjoon!"
Hoseok stuttered, moving away from the blushing Taehyung.

"H..hi."
I turned around to see the boy from yesterday, Jin, such a nice name, he was smiling as always, he raised his hand and waved at me and the two boys behind me who were staring at him in awe, I smirked as I lead all three into the theatre, we were the only four there, no one else, just before the movie started Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin got to know each other. Hoseok would occasionally wink at me and tell Jin how lucky I was, to which Jin would get confused, instead of listening to the three whispering about nonsense I turned to face the front of the theatre and realized that the movie had begun.

"Do you like this movie?"
Jin asked placing some popcorn into his mouth.

"Yes, do you?"
I questioned facing towards Jin, his hair was messy today since he ran from the store all the way to the theatre, but it suits him he was wearing a white shirt with some jeans, which complimented his skin tone, realising that I was staring, again, I looked away, was I falling for this man? Was Hoseok right all along?

-jin pov-

After talking to Taehyung and Hoseok about books and video games I turned to see if Namjoon was also listening to our conversation, he wasn't, I was ever so disappointed, maybe he isn't interested in me, I thought as I looked to see what movie was playing.

HCC theatre was very old, the rusty seats, old posters and billboards, movies that were only in black and white, the whole place read "antique" I loved it, admiring the building and the movie that was playing I wondered if Namjoon liked historic places like this as well, I really wanted to talk with him so I asked if he liked the movie to which he replied with a "yes." And "do you?" I took my time thinking of how to answer, should I say yes and end the conversation or add something to yes? While thinking of how to reply I felt someone looking at me I turned towards Namjoon who was looking away, maybe it's just me.

"Hey, Jin."
Namjoon whispered looking back at the movie once again.

"Yes?"

"We should do this often, but without the two idiots."
Namjoon uttered looking towards me with a smile.

"Yeah, we should."
I replied adjusting my posture so that I was fully facing Namjoon.

"Then we should call that a date."

"A d...date?"
I questioned as I felt my face heat up, I was definitely a deep red by now.

"Yes, a date."
Namjoon squealed with excitement as he he grabbed my hand in reassurance. I smiled back and held his hand in return only to receive "kissing" noses from both Taehyung and Hoseok as they threw popcorn at me and Namjoon.

He. Liked. Me?

                                                                * * *
Hehe
Short chapter, once again, or maybe not.
Thanks for reading this crappy fan fic thought out by my weird imagination.

d.w