The strongest shield

There was a lot of warriors and then there was 120000 soldiers and then war broke out. Then the Warriors had to retreat and the 120000 soldiers cheered and came back to there king in a victory.  But then the Warriors came back with new armor and shields. One of them had a bull on its shield and it was the strongest shield and it would not get destroyed. Then the 120000 soldiers were in trouble and then the 120000 soldiers lost and the all died. Then all off the Warriors came to the soldiers land and took it over. Then the Warriors had to dell with the intruders and they lost all of there land. Then the king that took over the land that the Warriors had he found the strongest shield. And then he figured out how to make the strongest sword and he was the strongest person in all the lands. He had power and fame. Then he took the whole world. Then all the people in the world bowed down to him and all the people in the world were slaves to him.  Then there was a light from the heavens and it was god and he destroyed the shield and the sword and let the slaves free.  But wait is that the end no it's not God tried to destroy the shield and the sword but it was impossible then there was a slave that picked up the shield and the sword and it took control of the slave.     Leave me a message for part 2.