Part I: The Big Explosion of Something in the Sky

- AUTHOR'S NOTE
    Yes I am continuing this YOU'RE WELCOME. :-) Btw this takes place in a fancy private nightclub in LA. Also, idk when I will update this. Probably every time the number of reads hits a milestone. Thanks to @johnpg13 for that idea. Enjoy!
- POV: Rihanna
- DATE: January 5, 2016

"Hey Bey," I said. "Remember me?"
    "Oh hey there girrrrrl! I didn't see you there! Where you been, bitch?" said Beyoncé.
    "Well, you know, the usual. Teasing fans about my new album, and somehow still making millions of dollars."
  "Oh, same here."
    "So why are you here," I said.
    "My mom is in town so she's watching Blue Ivy. Jay is back in New York with some friends."
"That's cool."
"Wanna grab a table and a few drinks?"
"Sure," I said.
We sat down. I got a martini and Bey got a colorful drink in one of those 3 foot tall plastic glasses. It's was nice to be in LA again. I FINALLY finished recording my new album. It's supposed to be out this month on Tidal but that IDIOT Glass John (Yeah that's his real name.) kept delaying it. Oh well. The weather was beautiful. The sun was setting but it was still light out.
I was about to ask Bey something right when I saw her eyes dilate. She appeared to be looking out the window towards the sea (the beach was only about 20 feet [5.5 meters] away).
She began to stutter.
"Uh...uh...RIH. WHAT IS THAT UP IN THE SKY!?!?"
"Where, I don't see it, I said."
"RIGHT OVER THERE." She pointed west.
"I...I don't...what are you talking abo- AGAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHMSJSJJDJS!!!1!1," I yelled at the top of my amazing lungs.
"WHAT IS IT, A METEOR!?!?
"No, meteors aren't that colorful or shiny. It sorta looks like... I guess you could say... I don't know... It looks like a diamond in the sky maybe?"
"FUCK," yelled Bey. "THERES SOMETHING FALLING FROM THE SKY."
The nightclub turned into a frenzy. We all ran outside to see what was going on. The object was still falling and was getting much brighter. It did look like a diamond. It was reflective and appeared to be clear, but they couldn't tell. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH," the people screamed as it was about to hit the ground.
It struck the Earth right in front of the club.
"BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMOOOOOOOoooooMMMMmmm"

- TO BE CONTINUED🍋🍋🍋
- Let us know what you think in the comments!🍆🍒🍑