a normal day or was it

The alarm beeped "oh no I'm late."" I tried to wake you" exclaimed tiki but marrienette wasn't paying attention she was franticly trying to find her hairbands and ended giving up hoping no one would notice. Grabbing her purse she legged it to school praying she could get into class without Mrs. Martin would notice her sneeking in . "marrienette I will speak to you after class." "uhh." Her friend ayla gave her a sympathetic look.

"Marrienette why are you late this is the third time this week." "I'm sorry I haven't been sleeping all to well.""That is no excuse now I want to see you here on time tomorrow." "Okay".exasperated marrienette walked towards the door when she heard a scream pierce through silence that she had not realised was there." Quick tiki spots on..."

"Hello my lady I was starting to wander when you would show" "sorry kitty but I was a little busy. ""So have you found out where the akuma is"" yes it's in her head band but that is almost im-pawssable to get."" Don't worry silly kitty. LUCKY CHARM." "A fishing rodwhat am I supposed to do with this." Cover me." "You don't even need to ask."" What can I possibly do with this hmm got it chat can you distract her."" Yes Hey over here you.""And why should I do that...."

"Good work kitty."
"You were pawsitivley amazing." "M my lady y you made a pun and a good one at that."
" I spend way too much time with you."

I'm sorry this was short and I skipped the battle bit I'm not good at action so hope you liked this.
Uhh