Chapter 1; "You're nothing."

Kylo feels like shit. There, we figured it out. He feels like complete shit. The small, yet fierce man was now unable to move and was dripping with dark blood. He cried out into the fading sunlight turning into darkness.

Kylo was not the strongest when he was younger. Head full of fantasy and dreaming, like any kid should be! He didn't really care to much for his father. He loved him, but their relationship was just... Complicated, you could say. His parents both loved him very much! He was not neglected, not at all. He was just different. And sometimes, that gets you places. Some bad places, some good places. Sometimes the good places are not an option. Well, they were not for Kylo, at least.
-
About an hour later after Kylo's repeated shouting and screaming, he fell asleep. He was suddenly awoken with a kick to his side, opposite to where he was wounded. It was a fuzzy blur to poor Kylo, for it was too dark to really make anything out. All he could see was a black boot on his stomach and some ginger hair. "H-Hux. Pull me up immediately." He stuttered and shook do to the coldness of the snow. The general gawked. "Excuse you?" Kylo's attitude melted at the sound of Hux's suave and seductive voice. Well, his voice was like that to Kylo, at least. "You need to train. You can't just expect me to baby you around like this...You're nothing..." he stopped and turned his head. He was not super angry, but he was very cross with Kylo. "Fine. Let me help you up." He offered a gloved hand to help up the hurt man. "Thank yo-" He stood up uneasy and fell onto Hux, sending them both to the ground. "You pig! G-get off at once!" Kylo quickly got up and winced. His cuts and bruises began to stop bleeding. Hux stood up and brushed the snow off his shoulders. "I'm not even going to yell this time. Be silent and stay that way." He growled under his breath. He swiftly picked up Kylo by his ears, Kylo yelling and kicking his legs, and picked him up bridal style. "Hux?" He crossed his arms. He hated being babied like this. "What is it? I thought I said stay silent." Hux annunciated every word sharply. "I feel like nothing to you."