Part One

Saturday A Day Of Rest. Well not for me, Mum had me up at the crack of dawn packing the remaining boxes away. "Rora" I heard mum shout my name from the kitchen "Yeah?" I rolled my eyes she only calls me 'Rora' when she's done something or she's trying to be nice "We have been invited round to Mr Quinn's House For Dinner tonight" Who the hell is Mr Quinn? I thought to my self. I didn't ask questions I just nodded my head and went back up to my room. Dad had to work late so looks like he won't be joining us again, He never spends time with us since he's gotten his new job.

------

I had finished getting ready for dinner at Mr Quinn's, I wore a pair of high wasted shorts with a white and red shirt and my convers. I put my hair in a messy bun and just a natural look of make up, I looked good if I do say so my self.

Mum made her famous blueberry rice pudding for Mr Quinn. After knocking on the door twice he finally opened.

My mouth hung wide open, He smirked at me whilst he looked me up & down. He had long black hair just blow his ears, A shaggy beard that covered most his face and the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. "You must be Mrs Smith" He smiled at my mother and shook her hand, My mother nodded and smiled back "Who may you be?" He asked looking at me "Aurora" I state bluntly looking at the floor "Please come on in" My mother walks in first and I follow on. His house was massive big enough to get lost in.

Sorry guys this is short but I'm so tired I'll post again later 😘