chapter 1

"No."

"Come on babe I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I promise I won't do it again."

"No means no Hermes. You said that the last...........three times."

"But I promise I won't this time I love you Percy. Please don't leave."

"No I should have listened to Nico when he told me to never trust a god, I should have known myself, I'm here because of one." Percy said moving to the other side of their--- no Hermes bed. He was struggling to hold in the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Percy please don't be this way I love you, that girl meant nothing. Your special and unique and I can't live without you."
Hermes said walking over to Percy and holding him from behind.

Percy shrugged out of the grasp and sat on the bed. I will not let his words get to me again. I'm not taking him back. This time he has gone to far, I can't believe I caught he him kissing another women at a bar!!!!!!! How could he. I thought to myself.

"Your words won't work this time, and I'm sick of your lies. How would you feel if you walked in on me groping and kissing on a girl.? I questioned getting angry at him. I had it up to here with Hermes and his flings.

"Well for starters that could never happen simply because your gay.........."

"What the hell is your problem!!!!????? You never take anything serious. Take me home."

"What... This is your home."

"No its not, now TAKE. ME. HOME HERMES!!!!! I yelled the last part as tears burst from my eyes.

Maybe my tears were blinding my eyes but I could have sworn Hermes had unshed tears in his eyes.

His face went from heartbroken to mad, then to furious in a matter of seconds. Then it just went blank. "That's Lord Hermes to you Perseus.''