Good Boy For Daddy(YoonJin)

YoonGi & Jin

Bts

Smut

Third person's POV

Jin was mad he was tired of his band members telling him he acted like a girl. Especially YoonGi he would Always tease the other about how girly he acted. He was tired of hearing this everyday and night. Sure he could be manly but as the oldest of the members he tried to take the role of their parents, which ended up as mama Jin. He didn't have anything against it but he decided that it was going to change for now on.

The boys where on their rooms trying to get some rest. Jin and YoonGi shared a room since they where the two oldest of the group so that was mandatory. YoonGi was lying on his bed and Jin was on his bed on his laptop reading a book. He heard foot steps and YoonGi got up as soon as YoonGi reached for the door Jungkook opened it and hugged YoonGi, the older hugged him back. Jin would have thought that the scenery was cute, but he didn't he was jealous, He had liked YoonGi since like forever. And he was not about to give YoonGi to the Macknae, nor anyone else.
The older coughed and the two younger males separated. As Jin could see Jungkook had a blush on his face and YoonGi, well YoonGi is YoonGi.

"Hyung do something else you are always looking like a girl with pink sweaters and reading romantic fiction books" YoonGi said this caused Jin to get angry first of all he was not girly, he just liked the color pink. What was so bad about that.

"And do what?" Jin asked with annoyance in his voice.

"Well do manly stuff I guess" YoonGi said, the tension in the room was heavy and Jungkook decided to leave the room. He closed the door and locked it as he walked out. YoonGi and Jin where just standing there in complete silence and an awkward staring contest. Jin slowly got up and stood tall in front of YoonGi. The older placed both hands on either side of the younger and stared at him. He noticed how small YoonGi looked backed up all against the wall and looking nervous. Jin licked his lips and looked down at YoonGi since he was taller. With his left hand he grabbed the youngers jeans waist band, YoonGi shivered because Jin's finguers where cold. Jin smirked knowing that he could do this things to YoonGi, he pulled his fingers to the younger chin and made him look at him. Jin licked his lips and leaned down. He could see YoonGi's breath hitch. He connected their lips together. YoonGi was startled by the actions sure, he liked his hyung but he didn't know how much and right now he was kissing him. Jin moved his lips and soon YoonGi followed his lead, YoonGi's hand managed to wrap around the olders neck. Jin licked the youngers bottom lip but YoonGi had other intentions, he closed his lips. Jin smirked knowing that the younger was not going to give up that easily, he grabbed YoonGi bottom lip with his teeth and bit down on it. Not to hard of course. The younger moaned and Jin took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside the youngers mouth. He explored every inch of the wet cavern. He put both of his hand on YoonGi's butt and lifted him up, the younger quickly wrapped his legs aroung Jin.

The older walked back to his bed and placed YoonGi carefully. He younger still had his legs around Jin, both of them separated, due the lack of air. Jin and YoonGi's forehead where placed together. Jin looked in the youngers eyes, his eyes where clouded with love and lust and he saw that YoonGi wanted this as much as him. He took off the pink headed boys t-shirt along with his and threw them somewhere in their messy room. He admired the beauty in front of him and smirked. He kissed YoonGi's neck, when the younger moaned he smirked he knew he had found the youngers weakness he sucked on that spot, and licked it. He looked up and saw that YoonGi had his eyes shut tight. He kissed the younger again and he pulled both his and the pink headed Male's jeans. They continued to kiss. Jin started to grind on YoonGi, then he felt something poke his thigh.

YoonGi tried to snake his hand down on his boxers but that didn't work his hands were soon placed at the top of his head by Jin, YoonGi whined and tried to free his hand but that only caused Jin to get a tighter grip on him. Jin held YoonGi's hands above his head with his right hand while his other hand went down on to the youngers cock through his boxers, he watched the younger arch his back wanting to be thouched. Jin grabbed the base and started to pump him. YoonGi was a moaning mess, he couldn't do anything else other than to just moan and tell Jin to go faster. YoonGi was almost there but Jin stopped. He almost cried.

"Jin hyung please don't stop" YoonGi said tears in his eyes.

"Will you be a good boy for daddy?" Jin asked.

"Yes, daddy I will be a good boy" YoonGi answered.

"Okay, then good boys always deserve an award" Jin said grabbing the lube from his night stand table. He opened it and coated his fingers with it. He kissed YoonGi to distract him from the pain. He entered YoonGi's small hole with one finger. YoonGi winced at the new feeling, but soon was replaced by pleasure. Jin entered another finger, then another. He pulled them back out and back in, he continued this action until YoonGi screamed telling him there. Jin was satisfied with his work. He kept doing his actions a while longer, then he stoped. YoonGi sobbed.

"Daddy please just let me come" YoonGi said crying. He had never felt this way.

"Hold up baby" Jin said putting on lube on his cock. He lined himself at YoonGi's now stretched hole and pushed in. YoonGi cried from pain and pleasure. Jin kissed him deeply showing all his emotions hes ever felt for the boy.

"Move daddy" the younger male said, Jin began to pull out then he went back it. YoonGi's moaning gave encouragement so he began to go faster he but both of YoonGi's legs on his shoulder and pounded into him. The tip of his dick touched the youngers prostate and that sent him to see the stars.

"Oppa!! I am--" YoonGi cried but he didn't finish his sentence because he came. Soon after Jin followed since the smaller thighted and that sent him to heaven. Both boys where panting and catching their breath when, suddenly clapping was heard outside their door.

"Congratulations it was about time" Jhope screamed then the running of feet was heard. Jin looked at YoonGi who was red as a tomato, from embarrassment.

"Aww baby boy don't be embarrassed" Jin said.

"Its just it was my first time" YoonGi said.

"Oh... I would like to be the last one too" jin said with a serious face.
"So Min YoonGi would you like to be my baby boy?" Jin asked.

YoonGi kissed him, causing Jin to smile. He gabbed the boy by the waist and they cuddled.

-----
I need jesus

Bye
Comment and vote