06

-third person pov-

Jin walked down the streets, head low, humming a song that he had heard a few minutes ago coming from a two story house, the sound of his footsteps and a slow breeze were the only noises filling the lonely environment as he neared his home he pulled out his keys only to stop, taking a closer look Jin recognized a familiar male sitting out on the porch headphones in his ears too preoccupied by his electronic device to realize that Jin was standing a few inches away from him.

"Y...Yoongi what are you doing here?"
He called out to Yoongi walking closer with a smile on his face knowing that he was safe now.

"Hey, I just came to tell you that I have 4 more days till I head off to Florida."
Yoongi replied placing his phone into the pocket of his jumper.

"Oh, do you want to come inside?"

"No, it's fine, I might not come back so I just came to say goodbye."
Yoongi replied standing up and walking closer to Jin.

"Wha....what? Are you serious?"
Jin questioned with a frown.

"Yes, we should hang out sometime when your free, for the last time."
Yoongi replied with a quiet chuckle.

"Sure, I can introduce you to some friends of mine."
Jin smiled.

"Yeah, text me when you want me to come over."
Yoongi said before walking back to his apartment.

Jin waved and walked up the stairs of his porch and unlocked the door, he walked inside and locked it before taking out his phone only to see 10 messages from Namjoon, sighing Jin sat down and turned the tv on.

namjoon-where are you?

namjoon-??

namjoon- are you home?

namjoon-Jin?

namjoon-are you okay? jungkook is okay.

namjoon-please answer PLEASE!

namjoon-...gosh are you dead, JIN? ARE YOU DEAD?

namjoon- if you don't reply in 10 min, I'm calling the police

namjoon-hurry.......

namjoon-please, are you ignoring me?

jin-calm down Namjoon, I'm fine kekeke

namjoon-thank god, what took you so long?

Jin smiled at how fast Namjoon replied, he was probably just staring down at his phone waiting for an answer.

jin-a friend, I'm okay you should get some sleep, I will too, goodnight

namjoon-haha, ok, I love you.

jin-I love you too.

-namjoon pov-

I was the last to sleep but the first to wake up. Looking around I saw jungkook sleeping on the other couch and Taehyung and Hoseok sleeping on the floor with a blanket over them, getting up I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water only to sit back down on the couch to check if I had received any messages from Jin, nothing, I guess he was just tired.

Last night Hoseok wouldn't shut up about him being right all along but eventually drifted off to sleep, Taehyung soon followed yet jungkook stayed up a little while longer possibly out of being too scared or not knowing the place well enough to go to sleep. I placed the glass of water down on the coffee table which awoke both Taehyung and Hoseok, I looked at them as they looked at me and got up to get themselves a glass of water I checked the time and realised that today was mine and Jin's first date.