Falling in Love With a Basketball Player (Great, He is my Brothers Best Friend)

Chapter 1-"Who is this Guy"

"Hurry up Savannah were going to be late for school!!!!!!" said my brother Josh.

"I'm coming hold on!!!" I yelled back.

He yelled back "IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE IN 5 MINUTES I'M LEAVING IN MY CAR WITHOUT YOU!!!"

Man I hate my brother always yelling at me. I'm like dude just give me a break jeez. "SAVANNAH NICHOLE BLACKWOOD I'M HEADING OUT THE DOOR BYE!!!!"

Oh I hate being called by my full name it just makes me embrassed when he says it. My middle name is so girly I hate it so much. But the thing I like is that my brother doesn't like being called by his full name also. So just to get him mad I yelled "JOSH ALTON BLACKWOOD THE CAR ISN'T GOING TO DRIVE IT"S SELF GET A MOVE ON!!!!"

He turned around and look at me and just smirk.  "Well played little sis I see you are fighting back I like it. You are learning from the master. But don't call me that again or I will glue your mouth shut." he said.

"OK fine but your not a master your a slave. My slave HAHAH just kidding. Now lets leave before we are late to school." I said. 

"Agree little sis!" Said Josh.

I was thinking on the way to school if I should dye my hair another color? Nah, I like it the way it is. My hair is black with purple highlights and my eyes are green. My age is 16 and my brother is 17 we are one year apart.

When we stop by Nikki's house ( my best friend ) I saw her coming out of her house. I rolled down the window and waved my hand frantically. Nikki saw me and headed towards me and laughing.

"What the hell are you doing waving your hand like an idiot." Nicky said.

"Well its called trying to get your attention,duh."

Then all I heard was "LOOK AT THAT UGLY CAR WITH THE UGLY DIDE AND THE 2 WHORES!!!"

Just to my surprised it was Ciara in her fancy car with her slutty friends. "What do you mean ugly car have you seen your face," I said.

"Be quiet Savannah your just jealous because I'm more pretty than you and captain of the cheerleading squad for the 5th time in a row!" She said.

"Nah' I'm not jealous because I can get a boy instead of paying them also I can earn my spot in any sport without trying to seduce the teacher!" I said.

She was shock that I said that and stuck her tongue out at me.

I chuckled "Wow, can't believe you still can't mature," I said I also flipped her off. She honked at us and drove off.

When  we arrived at school I went to my locker and grabbed my Life Science book and headed off to class. When I heard "HEY SAVANNAH WAIT UP!!!" It was my other best friend Chris. He was running down the hall trying to catch up with me. He had brown hair and brown eyes. "What's up Chris!"

"THE SKY!" I laughed as we headed to our class. "

Good Morning Class how was everybody's summer" Said Mrs.Johnson. There were mummers of yes and no's.

"OK lets get started."

*******************************************************************************************************************

FIRST BASKETBALL GAME

"Chirs Nikki you coming to the game?" I said

"Yea!" They said in unsion.

 "Well come on the game is about to start." I said skipping to the gym with my 2 best friends laughing behind me.

When I walked into the gym my brother came running up to me he seemed excited about something. "Savannah I'm captain of the basketball team!"