1: The Office Talk

I took in a slow breath and, deeply exhaled. Its just your super hot man candy of a boss! Chill Chloe! I told myself grasping the door knob. I sat in the midnight black armchair in front of Mr. Wet dream himself.
"Good morning Mr. Chang!" I greeted him trying not to look flustered.
"Good morning Ms. Spencer! How are you this morning?" I'm great its just the fact that the man who makes me want to want to cream my pants without even trying to, is sitting in front of me. Alex clears his throat making me realize that I just said that out loud. Oops!
Alex walks around his desk and sits on top, arms car crossed with an unidentified expression on his face.
"What do I do to you... in those wet dreams of yours?" Alex asks with a smirk.
"Well...um... you kind of tease me with your tongue and... um you lick down my body and slowly lick my clit..... Then you started going faster.." Jesus Christ I'm about to have am orgasm just by telling him." Then i start to grind my dripping pùssy on that pink tongue of yours. Ah." Shit! I'm already thinking of begging him to fuck me senseless and to give me his thick cock until I can't walk for a week.
Alex strides towards me like a lion stalking its prey. Lawd Jesus answer my prayers and give me one night and I'll make sure he'll be hooked for the rest of his life off this waterfall 💦😜💯