School

You hummed your favorite song as you walked to your new school.

You always sing this song when you're nervous and who wouldn't be when you move to a new school.

You had a few friends going to that school who you hope would help you around the Nekoma.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" you see Kuroo and Kozume waving towards you.

You ran towards to them and gave them a big hug.

"It's been so long since I seen you two!!!" You tightened the hug.

Kuroo started laughing. "(Y/N)."

He started pointing at poor Kozume who's soul has been squeezed out of his body by none other than you.

"Oh, sorry," you quickly release them as color comes back to Kozume's face.

You noticed a rather tall gray haired boy has been standing next to them the whole time.

Kuroo noticed you staring and introduced him.
"That's Haiba Lev. He's in the same grade as you so we thought it would be great friend for you."

The boy bowed as he shouted," NICE TO MEET YOU, (Y/F/N)-SAN. OH MY BAD!!! I'M BEING TOO INFORMAL!!!!"

His shouting managed to get to catch the attentions of other.

Not wanting too much attention on the first day, you quietly tried to calm him down.

"There is no need to shout so loudly and I'm fine with you calling me by my first name," you whispered.

Happier, he nodded with a bright smile.

"Well, we'll have you two get to class together. See you later," Kuroo leaves leaving you with Lev.

"I didn't know (Y/N)-san would be so pretty," he happily mumble to himself.

Your face flushed a bit.
Kuroo must have told him beforehand.

"What did you say?"

Realizing he said his thoughts out loud, his face became red as he tried to cover up what he said with a loud "N-nothing!!"

The bell rings saving Lev from anymore embarrassment.

"So do you know what class I'm going to be in?" You asked.

"Yeah, you're in my class," he cheerfully states.

You smile, knowing you won't have to all alone now that you have Lev.

~~~~~~after school~~~

"Hey, (Y/n)," Lev comes up to you as you pack your school supplies in your bag.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"Would you like to be the manager of our school's volleyball team?" He asks.

"Sure," you replied.

"Yay,now we get to hang out even more," he energetically fist pumped.

You giggled at his cute reaction.

You two walked towards the gym talking about his junior high life.

Before you can tell how yours was like, you two were already at the gym.

He quickly drags you inside and shouts, "WE HAVE A MANAGER NOW!!!!!!"

Everyone turned their attention at you.

"Woah she's pretty hot," you hear one member say.

"I know right?!" Another says to that one.

You were a little uncomfortable with the attention.