Part One

The first adventure I'm going to tell is the time I fucked my homegirl's brother's girlfriend. Kinsley and I had been friends for 5 years and everyone thought we were together, but we aren't.

We took a trip down to Panama City Beach back in August. It was the first time I met her brother and his girl. We were all chilin and walking around as Kingston and Micah were showing us places they like to go. I noticed how Micah kept looking at me. She would find reasons to touch me, to brush her huge breasts against me. As we sat down to eat dinner she made sure to sit next to me. The whole trip she was making it known she wanted me.

We ended up going back to the hotel and then decided that Kingston, Micah, and I would ride to the store and smoke a blunt. As we are smoking Kingston asked me about me and Kinsley. I told him that even tho I love his sister it's not on that level. We were not in a relationship and we never had been. The whole time I'm explaining to him the friendship that I have with his sister, his girlfriend is making comments about how she thought we were together too.

We get out of the car and go to the pool. The three of us are stoned out of our minds and Kinsley and her mom are making fun of us. We get in the water and Micah is steady watching every move I make. I'm thinking to myself this is it. I'm going to fuck her. I can't hold back. Kingston, Micah and I go back to the car to smoke again. As we are sitting there I made a comment about how I love eating pussy and how I wanted something new. He looked at her and smiled. She climbed in the back with me and pulled out her titties and fed them to me like I was a baby. He sat there and watched while playing with his dick. She moved up and sat on my face telling me he wanted to watch me make her cum. He was saying to her he loved that she wanted another female to eat her. I licked her from the back, sucking her pussy into my mouth while she sucked his dick. She was going crazy giving him her all. I slid two fingers into her pussy and I thought she was going to cum right then. I slowly stroked my fingers in and out of her pussy while I sucked her clit. He kept begging her to cum so she would stop sucking his dick. She squirted on my face and all over my shirt while swallowing his nut.

He got upset because he knew I just ate her pussy better than he ever could. He said we could fuck again but only with him watching. I agreed with him and we straightened ourselves up and went back to the pool.

They ended up leaving early and Kinsley, her mom, the kids, and I went back into the hotel room. We packed up and got in bed since we were leaving early the next day. The whole time I just couldn't get her off my mind.

Over the next few months they came up and visited, each time making sure to see me. In December she came alone, left the kids with Kingston in Florida. I knew she was coming but didn't know she would be staying for a week. I said something to her about if I had of known she was staying the night I would have went to see her. She told me she would be up here a few more days and invited me to smoke with her. I went that night and we chilled, talked, smoked, I made all types of comments and she was all for it. She kept saying she wanted to fuck me but didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend.

The next day I hit her up and told her I had some free time. She was hesitant because she thought I was trying to set her up. I made it very clear that I just wanted to smoke and nothing more since her boyfriend was mad about us hanging out together. She slowly changed the subject saying she was horny and that she wanted to feed me. I told her I was down if she was but it could never be brought up because she would lose her man and I'd lose my friend.

I grabbed my green and headed to her mom's place. She answered the door with nothing but a robe on. Freshly showered and looking sexy as hell. Those massive titties were calling my name. We smoked and went inside to chill. Sitting on her sisters bed I started licking and sucking on her nipples. Gah I loved the way she was moaning.

I got between her legs and pulled off her thongs. I kissed and nibbled her thighs. Taking my time on her. Making her grab my head and beg for me to eat her. I slowly licked and kissed around her pussy, making sure not to touch her clit. I finally sucked her clit into my mouth and she gasped. She was soaked. I licked and sucked until she started pulling away. I stopped and told her she better not run. She said she wouldn't and begged me to finish and let her cum. I teased her for a few minutes and went in. Eating her like it was the last time I would eat pussy. She was shaking and cuming so much I thought she would cry. She pulled me up to her and kissed me so deeply and passionately that I forgot she wasn't mine for a moment. She teared up and told me no one had ever made her cum that hard and fast before. She asked me where I had been all her life I laughed and told her I had been close but obviously not close enough. She kissed me again and said let's smoke. We got dressed and drove to the park and smoked while talking. She told me if she ever left him that i needed to be on standby cuz she wanted my tongue in her life.

We still talk and she really wants to have a threesome with Kingston, her, and myself. I'm down but trying to figure out how to plan it without snitching on us Fucking while he wasn't around is hard to do.