Chapter 1|| Vegas

It has now bee almost a year since Aria was taken from the brew and taken God knows where. Ezra has watched the video tapes from February 13 over and over again trying to wrap his head around this mystery.

He was gonna propose to her on Valentine's. Cliche huh? He knows that but he also knew that Aria would've loved that princess fairy tale moment.

Ezra got a call late last night that someone thought they saw Aria with a strange looking man at a local cafe in Las Vegas Nevada. They said she looked scared,lost and lonely. 

Ezra has already been to
California,Newyork,Georgia,Illinois, and Texas because of calls he has gotten each time has lead to a dead end. He's pretty sure that she has to be in Las Vegas. I mean does it really hurt to look?He thought.
So that night Ezra bought a plane ticket to Las Vegas and was about to board his flight.

Ezra's pov
I boarded my plane to Vegas at 8 am. I had a picture of Aria as my screensaver to give me more hope every time I go on my phone. Over time people have told me to move on that she's not coming back, but I know deep down that somewhere there is a small brunette 5'2 girl that's barley 110 pounds scared to death.
My mission is to find my way back to her
And bring her home.
She is the love of my life and I'm not giving up on her..Not yet, Not ever.

'We will be landing in Vegas shortly, please raise your lap desks and turn off your electronics. Thank you!'
I hear the flight attendant announce
-
I grab my bag from the overhead and exit the plane. I have a feeling this is it, I think I will see Aria agin very soon.
-
End of chapter 1!! I hope you like it so far. I wanted to try and write a story that hasn't been done yet. Not a typical Ezria love story ;)
Please leave feedback!!