His Darkened Wings

Here is it the first Chapter of my new story.

 This Dedication goes out to my very awesome Momma Crisstactic because shes the inspiration for Crisann, and most definitely lives up to her level of Badassness.

So without Further Ado? ehh however you spell it Let the Life of Crisannthamum Evangeline Aeron Kali..COMMENCE!!!

P.S. this is not yet edited

*******************************

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

I heard a tapping on my chamber door, a rapping rapping at my chamber door....... and I wish it would fucking stop. I thought in my head

BUM BUM BUM

"Lady Crisann, the Elders would like a word with you" Serena stated in her calm serene voice.

BUM BUM BUM

"Got it Serena, tell them ill come to the hall when im ready, so about half an hour, and for the love of all that's holy stop banging on the fucking door." I not so kindly replied. Yeah I guess you can say I am not a morning person.

"As you wish Lady Crisannthamum." Serena finished, as I heard her retreating footsteps. Her voice was always calm, come to think of it I never heard her raise it above barely a whisper.

Fuck, waking me up at ...3:30am are you serious! 

I finally dragged myself out of the bed, ugh my sweet sweet black silk sheet having bed, And stepped into my shower.

My shower has spray nozzles on either side and a top nozzle so it relaxes me as well as makes me feel like a queen. I let the hot water cascade over my body as I slowly cleaned myself. I really needed this shower, theres no better feeling than hot water on skin in the morning.

Sadly all good things must come to an end, abet reluctantly I got out of my shower but not before I kissed the wall. Yeah weird but this is my baby for me and me only.

Walking out of my showering room I let my wings fly open , yes I am-well was an angel so I have wings. My wings are black if another mortal sees them but in their true form they are a deep violet, call it camoflague if you will. 

After letting them. Out for a bit, I sat infront of my mirror and started putting my makeup on not much justt some dark eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. My piercings are where I shine, I have an eyebrow ring, spiderbites, and a tongue ring. After I finished that I ran a comb through my purple streaked black hair.

Ugh about 5 minutes left, screw it, I settled on a Avenged Sevenfold tee, angel or not those guys fucking rock, black leather pants, and black converses. Since I had no time to put on anything else I grabbed my black necklace and lazily threw it on. No matter how god awful my parents were, I loved this necklace because it reminded me of the days before my parents went psycho.

Ugh 2 minutes left,  I sprinted down the corridor as I tried to make it to the conference hall. Come on come on, a quarter of the way there I thought as I passes other members of the fallen, being greeted by the countless "good morning my lady",haah as if I would reply, idiotic fools.

Curse the fucker who made the place so damn huge. I took a left by the giant fountain and a right at the end of the long corridor that followed, my purple streaked hair flowing out from behind me. Ok halfway there, soo close, im gonna make it.

Ok there's the stairway I immediately picked up my pace and kept running towards it. 15 seconds im gonna make it "Lady Crissann a word please." I look behind me to see one of the warriors in training waving out to me, I kept running full speed towards the stairway. "Gahh im busy," the idiot kept waving me down. "Fucking wa-" I collided with a solid body. We both fell and skidded to a complete halt.  He was carring a box of supplies to the armory, which were now splattered out all over the ground. I quickly sprung from the ground, what no pain no gain.