I put a spell on you.

This will be a domestic Avengers oneshot where nothing drastic happens, just so we're clear ^_^

I often woke up lying over some school notes with a pain in my neck, back or shoulders feeling like I'd just been ran over with several trucks but today was different, my girlfriend Wanda and my friend Pietro were standing either side of the comfortable black office chair I had been working in and looked mildly amused.

"What's so funny?" I asked, seriously confused.

"You look cute when you sleep, nothing's funny" Wanda told me seriously but the small laugh that came after betrayed her.

"What have you done now, Sonic?" I asked, swivelling on the chair to face the speedster whilst checking my surroundings, my study books containing dozens of poems was safe as well as my many essays.

"Nothing, Маленькая Тень" Pietro grinned (Little Shadow)

"Look, when you reference my mutation, I know you've done something. Last time it was telling John that you were into 'fiery love'... He didn't speak to me for weeks after that and told Logan that I had troubled friends, as well as my dad threatening to send me to live with Aunt Kate and Lucky and she only owns health food or dog food!" I told them, a grimace on my face at the thought.

"Pietro means no harm, моя любовь, he is only playing, Clint sent us to wake you up, its time for breakfast" Wanda replied (my love).

I sighed and turned my chair towards my phone and picked it up to see five missed calls and ten texts from my mom, Bobbi. Yes you heard that right, my mom is Bobbi Morse, not Laura Barton. Long ago when the two were both training, one night they hooked up and Bobbi had me nine months later. Now she is engaged (again) to my step dad, Lance Hunter (awesome guy, knows how to make a mean lasagne) and part of Phil Couslon's team of agents. I love my mom a lot but she can be a handful, especially when she's drunk and/or mad at Hunter, she's also pretty supportive of Wanda being my girlfriend as is my dad so when I receive one of her famous 'rampages' as Hunter and I like to call them, I don't mind.

I dialled her back and put her on loud speaker as I tidied my study stuff away an changed from my comfy clothes to something appropriate for the day.

"Hello? This is Lance Hunter, how may I help you" Came the familiar voice of my stepdad.

"Hey Lance, is my mom there? I had loads of calls and texts from her, plus why are you answering her phone?" I asked him.

"Oh, I stole it. She's working in the lab and I had nobody to talk to, she's too busy doing science stuff..." Lance told me.

"So you called me five time and text me saying 'Hi Honey, miss you. Hunter's being an arsehole, don't know why I'm engaged to him?'. That's slightly weird." I replied.

"Well, that one was your mum. I said 'Talk, I don't care if you're sleeping ~ Lance' because nobody else was talking to me and I called because you were ignoring me" Hunter said like everything made sense.

"That doesn't explain why you called (Y/N) on Bobbi's phone. Why not use yours?" Wanda asked, making me jump as she'd been so quiet.

"Holy Hell Wanda! You made me spill my bloody beer, (N/N), you didn't tell me you were on speaker!" Lance sounded annoyed and grumbled as I laughed.

"I thought she'd left with Pietro. I heard him zip off so I jumped to conclusions." I explained to Lance "But that doesn't answer Wanda's question"

"I told you I stole it. And Philmighthavemaybetookmineoffme" He said quietly and really fast but Wanda and I understood him anyway, being used to Pietro talking whilst of a sugar or caffeine hype.

"He took your phone off you? Oh, what've you done now?" I asked.

"Nothing much, tried to smuggle Phil's vintage liquor" He replied like it was nothing.

"(Y/N), Wanda, come on I sent the twins to- Oh, Hunter" I heard my my dad say from behind me.

"Barton, hey. Just on the phone to (Y/N)" Hunter told him.

"I can see that. Well have fun on your mission, adios" And with that, my dad cut off the call.

"Dad! I was having a nice chat..." I spun on my chair and looked at him.

"I have nothing against Lance and your mom, baby bird, but Stark'll eat all the food if we don't hurry up!" He told me, knowing I would react.

Yep. He was right.

I got up from my chair and raced down the stairs to the living floor. It was about five flights so not to bad. I skidded into the hallway and crashing into something, bringing both of us to the floor. I looked to see who it was and begun laughing.

"Hi Tony. Nice bed hair" I told the scientist cheekily.

"(N/N), I would appreciate it if you let me get up. You might be 5'2 but you're bloody heavy" He groaned, lying down arms splayed out like a starfish (starkfish hehe).

"Yep, sorry Tony. Dad said that there's breakfast and I'm hungry, come on!" I pulled up the billionaire and dragged him into the large dining room.

"Good Morning Miss (Y/N). Would you like waffles or pancakes?" Vision asked me as I sat down.

"Pancake please, Vis. Mind if we go a few rounds later?" I replied, grabbing a bottle of syrup.

"I would love to spar with you" The young android smiled at me, passing me the plate of food.

"Stop flirting you two, Wanda's turning red" Natasha chimed in, ruffling my hair.

I glanced over to see Wanda's eyes turn scarlet and her telekinesis power light up and begin to float a plate over Vision's head. I knew she wouldn't drop it and so did Vision but he went along with the game and took Wanda's hand in his own.

"Miss Maximoff, I kindly ask you do not drop that on my head, but instead Mr Stark's, after all he was the one who stole your chocolate chip cookies" Vision grinned innocently as the plate dropped above Tony, narrowly missing his head.

"Oh! What the fu-" Tony cried out before catching himself and shutting up.

I grinned at Wanda who shrugged and giggled softly tucking into her breakfast.

What a perfect day...