Expect the Unexpected

I thought I had everything. Nothing to lose. I also thought that my future was set. That life would be any easy breeze leading into an early retirement. I had the perfect family, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends; I had the perfect life. And I had promised myself that I wouldn't give that up for the world.
My name is Rosealine; rose for short. I'm fifteen, a sophomore in high school. And in everyone else's eyes, I'm a good girl. The perfect daughter, girlfriend, and friend. But in his eyes, I was perfectly imperfect.
He wasn't afraid to tell me the truth, no matter how hurt my feelings would be afterwards. He was the one to make me cry and my shoulder to cry on. He was my sanctuary; my home to run to when in doubt. The love I had for him was real. But the love we had for each other was true. It was an endless love. Strong. Couldn't be broken. Almost as if all the stars aligned when our eyes met. Of course since we were so different, no one thought we were a cute couple. In their eyes, we were a match made in hell. He was the "sexy-talk-to-no-one-dark-souled-demon-spawn-outcast" and I was the "spoiled-goody-two-shoes" who did everything she was told nd got what she wanted all the time no questions asked.