Chapter 1

"Watch your footing god damn it!" My father barked out when I was about to hit the punching bag.

"My footing is perfect!" I hissed back.

       "Well perfect isn't good enough, you know what let's just do this tomorrow, go make me some dinner,"he said gruffly and then walked out of the gym.

       I rolled my eyes. He can go suck my dick.

     "Haha I didn't know you had one," my wolf said.

     Well if I did it would be soooo big that both you and father would choke to death.

     I hit the punching bag one more time before heading to the kitchen to cook.

                                                                       ***************************
     "Mhmm I smell food," I heard Elijah said.

      "You smelled correct, go set the table please."

      "Ok, so umm I was wondering can we go to the store today?" Elijah said while putting plates and forks on the table.

       "What for."I said and then turned around to face him.

        "Well the batteries in my Mr. Exterminator died," he said and then pouted. I looked up at the clock. 5:30. Maybe we could go but we would have to be quick. We were rouge and we had to abide by law. No rouge could go into pack grounds for more than an hour.

      "Ok but you'll have to hurry up and eat, it's not safe for rouges to go out at night and I don't think I could fight well knowing you were in danger," I said in a stern tone. Elijah was my only weakness.

        I quickly shared the food. "Father, dinner is ready," I said and then took a seat and began to eat with Elijah.

       "Good, I don't know why you insist on making me wait so long for dinner," father said in a cold tone while entering the kitchen. All I did was give a short humph in reply.

      "Daddy, my birthday is coming up," Elijah said looking up at father.

      "Nonsense, if I do recall, your birthday was last year," father said with a mouthful of potatoes and chicken.

        I rolled my eyes. "Yes his birthday was last year but, birthdays are for every year."

       "Fine then what do yah want."

        "Can we go visit mummy please, it feels like I haven't seen her in decades," Elijah said in a whiney voice. I could physically feel father shake in anger at the mention of mum.

          "How many times have I told you not to speak of that bitch in this household?" Father said deadly calm.

          "But father, he's just a little bo-,"I instantly got cut of by father. "I believe I was not talking to you Ash, I was talking to Elijah.

           I gripped my fork tightly and threw it just above his head as a warning. "Watch who you talking to, although you may be my father, let's not forget who pays the bills and puts food on this table, I would have killed you a long time ago if I didn't care that Elijah loves you," I hissed out. "And next I throw a fork at you I'll make sure not to miss," I added in a warning tone.

          I looked over at Elijah to see he was eating sadly.

          "You know what, I despise you, your a splitting images of your mum, same curves, blue eyes and all," father grumbled while getting up from his seat to head to his room, leaving his plate.

         I growled loudly sending daggers to his retreating figure.

         Oh how I would love to stab him in the heart with a silver sword, or send a bullet of wolfsbane to his head.

"Go get ready and don't forget to put on a jacket," I said while getting up and collecting the plates to wash them. "Ok, I'll go get Mr. Exterminator," Elijah said excitedly.

I smiled and finished washing the dishes before heading upstairs to grab my jacket and gun just in case.   

                                                                                     *********

I quickly loaded it, grabbed my purse and keys.

"Hurry up Elijah or else we are not going to the store," I shouted.

"I'm coming Ash," Elijah said and hurriedly ran downstairs with a jacket in one hand and an action figure in the other.

       We headed out the door and walked to my car.

            "Put your jacket on your jacket and get down," I said while getting into the drivers seat.

"Okie dokie," Elijah said and got into the back seat.

I quickly drove of into the forest to get passage from the near by pack.