Chapter 1

You walked down the large hallway, your ADAM collceter in one hand as you also held a hand made Big Daddy doll in the other. GHB followed close behind you, there was some corpses here and there, but not many. You turned a corner, the corner you turned was a dead end. But there was a large wndow, walking over to the large sofa that was near it. You struggled to climb it, you the smallest out of the group of Little Sisters and Little Brothers. In other words, you were the runt. GHB saw what you were trying to do, reaching forward, he lifted you up. You were now fully on the soft couch, setting the objcts in your hands down. You stood up facing the large window, placing your small hands upon the cold moist glass. You could see the underwater city of Rapture, the bulidings looked like they were falling apart and some of the lighting within them were blinking or out. But the man sea creatures were fun to see,

"Mr.G, look at the big whale!" You said in exitement, you had never seen a whale before, only cartoony drawings of them in books. GHB chuckled and patted your head, your glowing eyes staired at the school of colorful fish. You picked up the things you were carring around with you and turned to face GHB, he sat down his large clubs in order to pick you up. Setting you down on his large shoulders, he than picked his weapons back up. GrandHigh Blood walked away from the area you both were in,

"Let go collect some ADAM, Mr.G." He replied with a groan, you layed your head ontop of GHB's. His black puffy hair tickled your face, GHB's Big Daddy suit was made with the same material as evey other Big Daddy, but his looked different then they'res though. GHB's metal boots made some rattiling noises as it caused loud thunder like sounds as well, he soon stopped within a office, a body layed sprawled out along the slightly flooded floor. GrandHigh Blood sat you down, you walked over to the body.

"It's an nice angel." You said as you sat you Big Daddy doll down upon the floor, kneelig down, you stabbed the body with the ADAM collecter. You hummed a little tune as the ADAM started to fill up the glass tube, GHB looked around making sure that no Splicer was around to bother/attack you. Once the ADAM collecter was done colleceting what it needed, you than stood up. You begun to drink from the bottle that is connected to the collecter, after you were done drinking from it, you cuogfed from how fast you were drinking it. When you were done, you picked your doll back up. Walking over to GHB, you placed your doll between your arm and your body, using your now free arm. You took a hold of your Big Daddy's hand, he looked down at you, you just smiled back up at him. You began to walk, making GHB quickly walk with you.

'Something is Motherfucking wrong...Its to quite, there should be some Motherfucking splicer yelling or talking.' GHB thought to himself, it was way to quite. No sound at all, except for your tiny bare feet making soft sounds as his made loud ones. There sould have been some Splicers running around, GHB knew that not every Splicer was dead yet. You pulled GHB into a large store area, a Spicer sat ontop of a store roof. He held a gun in his hands, aiming the gun, he pointed it at you than to your Big Daddy. The male Splicer pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting GHB. GrandHigh Blood released your small veined hand, he looked around angerly. You stopped dead in your tracks, the Splicer that shot off the gun, cut a rope that was tied to a metal bar. As he cut it, tables, chairs, and boxes fell upon GHB, causing him to get buried underneath the objects. You ran over to the pile that GHB was buried under, tears started to form in your glowing (E/C) eyes.

"MR. G!!!" You yelled out in fright, there was no sound. You heard footsteps behind you, turning around, you saw several Splicers coming near you. You were now scared, you didn't know what to do, you were also frozen in fear. You backed up til you fell backwards, you had relaesed your grip on your ADAM colleceter. You held your doll close to you, you scooted back some more til you back touched the pile.

"Don't be scared. We're not going to hurt ya, your (Mother/Father) just wants you back." One of them told you, the one that had spoken to you had grabbed your arm harshly. You screamed as he pulled you onto your trembling feet, the male Splicer begun to drag you away. You screamed some more and struggled in his grasp, the Splicer that was pulling you, had enough of your screaming and struggling.

"Shut up you fucking brat!" He than hit you with the back of his gun, GHB's indigo-purple eyes shot open when he heard that sicking smack. Your crys started to become louder, GrandHigh Blood made a growling noise, causing the Splicers and you to stop. They all turned to face the direction that the sound was coming from, before they could comperhind what was going on. Already a couple of Splicers were dead, leaving you and the Splicer holding your arm alive. GHB stood only a couple feet away, blood soaked his suit and clubs. The Splicer backed up slightly, forcing you to move as well. Another growl was heard from GHB, the indigo-purple blooded troll started to run toward the both of you. Before he could hit the Splicer, someone had thrown a wet gooy ball thing at GrandHigh Blood. He had stopped dead in his tracks, a (Male/Female) was standing at the top of the stairs.

"I told you to kill him..." The (Male/Female) said angerly, (She/He) walked down the staircase to stand beside you. (His/Her) hand grabbed a hold of your wrist, the (Male/Female) walked over to GHB. (She/He) stood infront of the male troll,

"______, is my (Son/Daughter). Not yours..." The (Woman/Man) took out a hand gun, (She/He) handed it to GHB,

"I want you to kill yourself.." GrandHigh Blood removed his water breathing mask, showing his whole face and parts of his head that was also covered at one point. He lifted the handgun up to the side of his head,

"No, Mr.G!" The (Male/Female) slapped you upside your head, causing you to shut up and wince from the pain.

"Shut up, _______." The tears that had dryed up, was now coming back. GHB pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to go through his skull and out through the other side. Indigo-purple blood squrted out onto the floor and some stuff near by, GHB's body fell limp to the floor, you dropped your Big Daddy doll as more tears started to fall from your eyes. You started to struggle in the (Male/Female)'s hand as (She/He) begun to leave the room, a puddle of blood begun to form around GHB's head. Your crys were becoming louder the more you were away from GHB.