Chapter 1: What's going on?

[Y/N] - your name
[H/C] - hair color

______________________

          'Shit! Why did this have to happen to me?' [Y/N] thought as she ran through the streets of Shizume City trying to shake off her pursuers. Her day went from nothing, to bad, to worse. She had only left home for a moment to go shopping and now she was running for her life a second time. Why did she have to be so clumsy to crash into him?

- - - - - - 1 hr earlier - - - - - -

          "Ryu-chan, I'm going to buy something for dinner. Do you need anything?" [Y/N] said to her brother as she put on her coat.

          "No thanks," replied the young man without taking his eyes off the television.

          Sighing with resignation the girl finished wrapping up warm. Ryu had been acting weird the last few weeks. Lately he barely left the house. Normally she would always have go look for him wherever he was, in order to eat dinner together. Besides, he was less communicative, as if he was concerned about something. 'What can I do to help you Ryu? If you don't tell me I can't guess' [Y/N] thought taking her purse. She took the keys and left the apartment after taking one last glance at her brother. How she would wish that he trusted her more!

          She had just crossed a couple of streets when she began to feel stares. She turned around and saw no one, she thought it was just her imagination and kept walking until a shop's window caught her attention. 'Those skates will definitely fit Ryu. Maybe he'll start to hang out with his friends again. Oh, that blue is also so pretty. What he would prefer...?' she stopped and swallowed hard seeing two men dressed in black looking at her in the reflection. 'Relax [Y/N], they may have just stopped there by chance. There's nothing to worry about. Come on, turn around and keep walking'. When she finally turned around to look, the two men were gone. However, her heart kept beating fast. Feeling restless, she began to walk briskly to the supermarket.

          After a while without seeing anyone, she was beginning to relax when someone came from behind and covered her mouth, pushing her into an alley where one of the men in black was waiting. She assumed that the one holding her was the other man. 'Who the hell are they? What do they want from me?' [Y/N] did not understand anything.

          "Well, well, well, look what we have here. Ryunosuke's sweet little sister. I guess now he'll come to his senses", said stranger A as he took a lock of the [H/C] hair of the girl. She tried to pull away but the other stranger, B, was still holding her.

          'How do they know Ryu? I doubt they're his friends'. [Y/N] was thinking what would be the best course of action to use in this situation. If she showed resistance to them, they might hurt her but.... what if she didn't? But who said they wouldn't do anything to her if she was quiet? Should she try scream for help?. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard stranger B answering his partner.
"If not, we can always have some fun with her"

          She definitely needed to flee. Taking advantage of the fact that the men were too engaged in a discussion about what to do with her, she bit the hand of the stranger that held her and kneed the other one in the crotch. In the few seconds it took the two men to register what happened, she was already running.

          Since [Y/N] was never an athletic person, she wasn't sure if she could run long enough to lose them, but she had to try. Several times she almost crashed into pedestrians in her flight, but managed to dodge them by a few centimeters.
After several minutes of changing directions, she looked back and saw that she had gotten the upper hand in this situation. She turned around again to go into another alley, but crashed into someone.