LEMON #1

Jean decided to throw a party in the mess hall because of the success of the last expedition. Armin and I were off to the side sipping non alcoholic drinks because we were hesitant about these kind of thing. Everyone was having the time of their life and I was having a good time watching them until I heard a familiar voice drive me from my thoughts. I couldn't help but blush because of all the years I've had a crush on him. Armin. "Hey (y/n)? Do you think I could talk to you? In my room?" Armin asked hesitantly. I looked at him with a slight pink hue on my cheeks and nodded my head lightly. We set our drinks down and he began leading me to his bedroom as I followed behind hastily.

We were at the door and stopped so he could open it and let me in. I heard the door close as I looked around and observed his room. It was slightly messy but only with a few clothes scattered on the floor and the bed was ruffled a bit. "Sorry for the mess." He apologized before quickly doing his best to tidy things up a bit. "You're fine." I muttered as I looked and examined his room more. "So what did yo-" I was cut off by hands on my shoulders as they quickly spun me around and felt lips against my own. It took me a few minutes to process what was going on until I realized Armin was kissing me. 'H-he's actually kissing me?' I thought to myself, unbelievably. I took no time to kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. All too soon he pulled away and looked into my eyes lovingly. "I-I've always liked you (y/n) and I felt this was a good time to say....I love you." My eyes widened in shock and excitement as he looked at me hopefully. "I-I love you too Armin." I stuttered, my face now burning with redness.

Armin had a smile on his face as he leaned down again and captured my lips into another enchanting kiss. I immediately kissed back this time, fully aware of the situation. His hands slowly made their way around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt his hard chest against me as he slowly made me back up until I felt the back of my legs hit his bed. He parted from my lips only to put them close to my ear. "Can I have you...please (y/n)?" He asked pleadingly. I felt that I would never hear him beg again so I took the chance and hesitantly nodded before I felt him lick the shell of my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He moved his lips back to mine and kissed me passionately. The kiss felt heated and lustful yet loving. I ran my fingers through his long blond locks of hair as he slowly pushed me down onto the bed. He licked my bottom lip slowly as if asking for entrance which I playfully denied leading to him groping at my chest. I gasp in his sudden confidence and he took this chance to quickly insert his tongue into my mouth, exploring and claiming everything as his own as I did the same to him.

He parted from my lips and planted butterfly kisses along my jaw and down to my neck, nipping at the soft tender skin and purposefully making multiple hickeys along the way. He kissed along my neck, trying to find my sweet spot until I let out a low moan. He began sucking and nipping at the skin in that spot, making me moan slightly louder. His hand made its way down to the top button of my shirt and slowly unbuttoned them one by one as he trailed his kisses lower and lower until the reached my stomach. I tugged at his hair softly for him to come back up and kiss me again which he happily obliged to. He slid my shirt off of my shoulders and grazed his fingertips on my back, making it arch towards him for more contact. I slowly reached my hand up and tugged at his shirt, giving him the idea as he teasingly took it off slowly. I groaned and yanked it off the rest of the way, leaving him slightly surprised but aroused. He brought his lips to mine once again and traced his fingers along my (f/c) bra to the hooks and unhooked it, sliding it off my shoulders as well revealing my (b/s) breast.

I started feeling nervous about the situation and tried covering myself but before I could move my arms I felt them being held back by Armin. "Don't cover yourself. You're perfect in every way." He whispered in my ear before lower in his head to my right breast and began sucking on it roughly while groping the left making me moan loudly and run my fingers through his hair, urging him on. I felt the area between my legs grow wetter by the minute as he switched breast. I tried clenching my legs together but couldn't because Armin was in between them.