07

-hoseok pov-

"Why do you think Namjoon is taking so long?"
I questioned facing Taehyung who was playing games on his phone with Jungkook.

"I don't know, he IS on a date."
Taehyung answered emphasising the word 'is' to make me feel bad. Of course I was happy that Namjoon had finally found a boyfriend after millions of years but did he have to take this long? Jungkook and Taehyung were getting to be slightly annoying and I was beginning to feel angry, both had been playing games, watching movies and talking to each other completely ignoring me, all I wanted to do was get out of the house and go somewhere else but I couldn't leave the two by themselves, although they wouldn't even recognise my disappearance for a quick second.

"Hey, Taehyung."
I shouted out fixating my eyes on the tv screen which was playing a Disney movie, why did Namjoon have these movies anyway?

"Hmm."
Was the response I got from Taehyung, who didn't even make eye contact with me, I waited for him to say something else or to realise that I hadn't replied yet, but he didn't, he was mesmerised by that stupid game or Jungkook, I didn't care which one, I got up and switched the tv off before grabbing my keys and making my way out of the house, locking the door behind me I waited for Taehyung to run to the door and ask me where I was going, nothing.

"So much for friendship."
I scoffed making my way towards my car, getting in I drove to the nearest beach so that i could be alone, even though it was summer people around this area never went swimming, sure there was the occasional jogger or family having lunch at the beach, but not so much that you would get lost trying to find the sea, I parked the car near a red Toyota and got out, looking around I spotted a young boy seated on the only bench, he was staring out into the sea and his hands were spread across the back of the bench, I walked closer to see if I could sit down on the bench, no one else was there only this man, I made my way to the front of the bench and sat down gazing away from the boy who was surely staring at me by this moment, I tried to look towards the sea or at the seagulls, closing my eyes I breathed in and out calming myself down and forgetting about Namjoon, Taehyung and especially Jungkook.

"Are you okay?"
I opened my eyes, and looked beside me at the boy. For a split second we made eye contact, he had a very pretty face, it had sharp features and was all in all elegant and beautiful, but words could not come close to describing the full beauty of this man, I looked away and brought my hands up to my face to cover it since I was blushing a bright red, I probably looked like a ripe tomato at this moment.

"Y...yeah, I'm fine."
I replied trying not to make the conversation any longer.

"Well you don't seem fine."
He retorted with a small chuckle, I glanced at him again, and he at me, he was smiling.

"Does my face please you?"
He questioned.

"What?! What do you mean?"
I shouted, which made the seagulls that were beside the bench fly away, I looked down in shame and tried not to make eye contact with the man.

"I was joking calm down."
He replied looking at the birds.

"I hope you were."

"I was, does my face look nice though?"
He asked jokingly, I laughed and nodded.

"Good, I'm still as swaggy as ever."
He replied making the both of us laugh.

"My name is Yoongi."

"Hoseok."
I replied shaking his hand which was held out for me.

"It is getting dark."
I stated trying to make the silence between us less awkward.

"I know, we should go somewhere else, Hoseok."

-namjoon pov-

Upon arriving at the house I opened the door for Jin who wanted to come over to see if Jungkook was okay, he made his way inside and I followed after him to see both Taehyung and Jungkook laughing at something they had been talking about, Jin sat down with them and they soon explained what they had been talking about making Jin laugh as well, I looked around to see where Hoseok was, he wasn't with the other two nor the kitchen.

"Hoseok?"
I called out making my way around the house, I got no response.

"Taehyung, where did Hoseok go?"
I asked walking back into the living room.

"Oh, he is probably asleep."

"Uh, he isn't."
I replied sitting down beside Jin.

"He isn't?"
Jungkook answered for Taehyung who was shocked to know that Hoseok had gone and he hadn't realised.

"No, he isn't, where did he go?"

"I...I don't know."

"How can you not know? He was here with you two."

"Yeah, but he didn't talk with us."

"So Hoseok has disappeared for 30 minutes and you two had no idea?"

Taehyung looked at me then Jin then finally at Jungkook who was looking down at the ground picking at the carpet, I was disappointed in him, how could he forget about the friend that had been with him longer than Jungkook? And most important of all, where was Hoseok?

"Can't we just call him?"
Jungkook asked looking up at me.

"Yeah."
I replied taking my phone out and dialling Hoseok's number.

"Hi."
Hoseok yelled from the other end of the line, laughs could be heard as well as cutlery against plates, was he at a restaurant?

"Where are you? Come to my house."

"I can't, I'm with a friend."

"A friend?"

"Yes and I have to go, bye."
Hoseok ended the call, who was this friend?

"Where is he?"
Taehyung questioned desperate to know an answer, he looked worried and was fumbling with his hair.

"With a friend."
I replied with a smile, Jin and Jungkook smiled back knowing that he wasn't in any danger, they went back to conversing about whatever they had been talking about earlier.

"Oh."
Taehyung replied standing up and making his way to the bathroom, I stayed with Jin and Jungkook leaving Taheyung to do whatever he had to do and joined in talking with the other two.

* * *

I decided to add Hoseok's pov, I'm not sure if you guys wanted to see other people's point of view other than namjin, I hope this was okay.
Thank you so much for 300 reads.

d.w