1: Adventure

A/n
first time writing a story i hope you like it >.< oh and enjoy the music too

Y/n pov

I was geting ready for bed until i heard my dad scolding a guard again i wonder what it was this time well it doesn't matter anyway i layed down on my bed and waited until the yelling stoped then i fell asleep. I suddenly saw a girl with beautiful black hair and sparkeling hazel eyes. I called out to her but she never answered then suddenly she was calling my name over and over. I started to wake up from that..weird dream. Then i saw my bestfriend trying to wake me up by calling my name over and over. Stop liz i said. Alright sleepy head go get dressed liz says. Whatever "mother" i say sarcastically HEY! I got dressed i putted on my blue sapphire ring that my mother had gave me and putted the rest of my clothes on i came out and saw liz looking like she was about to Fall asleep HEY LIZ! I called out to her than she suddenly kicks me. O-oh sorry y/n argh its fine I say ugh you take way to long to get dressed but anyway your dad wants to talk to you liz says. Alright lead the way i say we both entered the main hall where my dad aka the king of this "secret kingdom" usually is at. I greet my dad and asked why i was called for. Son you need to find a girl to marry. He said h-huh i say You need a girl to marry and plus your old enough to rule this kingdom now you sould start off on finding a girl to marry before you get crowned king he says B-but how am i going to find a girl in this kingdo- you wont, not here in this kingdom im allowing you to go out and find a girl to marry. He says Well when do i get to leave then? I asked Tonight, so you better start getting your things together and saying goodbye to your friends father replied Alright father i said.

~time skip to 7pm~

Y/n pov (still)

I said my goodbyes but the only question is why liz was there with her horse beside mine, father was walking up to me and said.. I forgot to say this but liz will be coming with you. Huh why, i can protect myself and find my way im not a girl...i say Yeah i know but liz is only going with you because..she also needs to find someone to marry father says well alright me and liz putted on our f/c cloak that covered our faces and waved goodbye as we go through the forest.

A/n
Was it short? Well I'll make a longer one but i need to get the hang of this oh and aphmau and the other charters will be in the story in the next chapter (maybe) but heres some info-
Y/n= your name
F/c= favourite color
E/c=eye color
H/c=hair color

Charter info-
liz
Liz is your bestfriend as said in the story she actually likes you but never shows it and this charter was made so that aphmau would have a rival ;p

You
Your the prince of a secret kingdom and is trying to find someone to marry...yeah thats it but you'll find out more about yourself (lol)

Yeah thats it baii!