Prologue

New Born Vampire Series 2:

The Butterfly Princess

Copyright © 2020 by sunkayest

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

 No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author

Krizza Ramirez is a woman of small talk. A woman who will spoke only if the topic was sensible and distant. But she's not just that woman with all those characteristics but also a woman who is also trapped and can't slip away from her dark past.

She have grown distant with every one. She doesn't need anyone to make her happy or help to fix her life. She can live on her own.

Until someone changed her perspective of life. Dylan freaking Valerious break the walls she have put between her and people around her. This Dylan Valerious is so approachable and persistent to make friends but she gave in. Because for the first time again, someone made her happy without remembering her imperfections connected to her dark past. Dylan not just entered her world but also her heart.

But happiness is not something consistent to stay. Everything has its own limitation and ending.

How can Dylan go on with his life without reminiscing moments with this girl who have managed to change his perspective of love? How can he move without Krizza that should be on his side?

If he has a chance to turn back the time, he will make sure he has nothing to regret after the given last chance. Just to cherish her. Just to cherish the butterfly princess.

A/N:
Dedicated to BangtansWife
Love lots for you eonnie.

You can't read this story without reading the book one if you want to know the whole story between the battle of Vrey, Valerious and Hearthstone clan. This book is the continuation of their life but this book will be more focused in Dylan and Krizza's story. You'll know the reason why. 😄 Enjoy reading.