Ayesha (RA) and the Rasool (SAW)

It was very warm, and Aisha (RA) and

looked to the Rasool salallahu alayhi wasallam blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight was staring at him long enough for him to notice.

He said, "What's the matter?" She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali (the poet) saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."

The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?" She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see." So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi (I swear), ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to another report, Aisha said that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from the battle of Tabook or Khaybar, and there was a curtain in her alcove. The wind blew and lifted the curtain, showing some dolls with which 'ayesha was playing.

He said, "What is this, O 'Aa'ishah?" She said, "My daughters."

Among them he saw a mare with wings made of leather." He said, 'And what is this that I see in the midst of them?"

She said, "A mare." He said, "What is this on it?" She said, "Wings." He said, "A mare with wings?" She said, "Have you not heard that Sulaymaan had a horse with wings?" She said, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) smiled so broadly that I could see his eyeteeth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was narrated that 'Urwah ibn al-Zubayr said: " ayesha (RA) said: 'By Allaah, I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) standing at the door of my apartment when the Abyssinians were playing with their spears in the Mosque of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He covered me with his cloak so that I could watch their games, then he stood there for my sake until I was the one who had had enough. So you should appreciate the fact that young girls like to have fun.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisha (r.a) reported: It was the day of celebration and the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears; either I asked the Prophet or he asked me whether I would like to watch. I said yes. Then the Prophet made me stand behind him while my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, "Carry on, O Banu Arfida," until I became tired. The Prophet asked me, "Are you satisfied?" I said yes, so I left

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisha (r.a) narrated : Sawdah (r.a) visited us one day and sat with one leg in my room and the other in her own. I prepared a meal called *Khazeerah and said to her "Eat". Sawdah refused so i took some of the food and smeared it on her face. The prophet (S.a.w) laughed and raised his leg which was in her part of the house in order to help her get back at me. He said to her : You smear her face (now). So she (Sawdah) took some of the food from the plate and smeared my face with it and the Prophet (s.a.w) laughed.

*Khazeerah : a dish prepared by cutting meat into small pieces and covering it with water. When the meat is almost done, some flour is sprinkled on to it and cooked for a while

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisha radiallaahu 'anhaa said: That she accompanied the Prophet on a certain journey. At that time she was a mere girl and was neither fat nor bulky. The Prophet asked the people to move on, and they marched ahead. Then the Prophet said to me, 'Come on, let us have a race'. Aisha says that she ran and remained much ahead of him. The Prophet kept quiet for some time. Later on when Aisha grew fat and loose bodied, she forgot the previous incident. Again she accompanied the Prophet on some journey. The Prophet again asked the people to march ahead, and they moved ahead. Then the Prophet again asked her to have a race with him. This time the prophet defeated her and she lagged behind. Now the prophet laughed and said, 'This is in reply to our previous defeat.