08

-jin pov-

"And then I won."
Jungkook ended his little story with a sigh. All three of us had been sitting here waiting for Taehyung to come back from the bathroom so that we could go and find Hoseok, wherever he was, but right now that was proving to be difficult, Taehyung was most likely sulking in the bathroom or crying, whatever his problem was none of us wanted to go and see if he was okay and when I had offered to comfort him both Jungkook and Namjoon had stopped me, telling me to sit down and be patient.

"I'll tell you guys my stor-"

"We have been repeating the same stories for nearly one hour now, I think it's time we check on Taehyung, what if he fell asleep in there?"
I intervened, causing both boys to look at me and nod their heads in agreement.

"I'll go check on him."

"No I will."
Jungkook stated getting up.

"No, both of you stay here, I will go check on him, I have known him for a long time he will listen to me."
Namjoon replied pulling Jungkook back down towards the floor before he himself got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Why do you think Hoseok did that?"
Jungkook questioned crossing his legs.

"I don't know, but we will get to ask him, once we find him."

"That's IF we find him."

Before I had the time to reply Namjoon walked back in to the living room followed by a half-asleep, Taehyung who had his arms folded over his chest and eyes shut closed.

"You were right, he was asleep."
Namjoon expressed taking his car keys out of his back pocket, Taehyung fluttered his eyes open and walked past Namjoon towards the front door.

"Come on, let's find Hoseok quickly so that I can go home."
Taehyung shouted from the garden, shrugging Namjoon followed dragging me behind by my hand, Jungkook rushed out the door before me and Namjoon and stood next to Taehyung who could barely keep his eyes open.

-hoseok pov-

tae- where are you? Come back home, seriously.

hoseok- sorry, I'm busy.

tae- wtf, hoseok, you could at least tell me why you left me and Jungkook alone.

hoseok-listen, I don't have time for this, I must go.

I made a late reply to Taehyung's last message and looked back up at Yoongi who was fiddling around with the salt shaker. He had offered to buy me dinner since it was getting dark outside and I wouldn't leave him alone, mostly because he had offered me, it was nice to get away from the others a lot happened after Jin came, the drug dealing thing, Taehyung being a different person, Jungkook, and I guess it was too much for me all of it was driving my head in and Yoongi was my way out.

"Why were you at the beach anyway?"
I asked looking down at the empty plate in front of me.

"I was admiring the beauty."

"The beauty?"

"Yes the beauty of Korea."
He replied with a quiet chuckle, bringing his eyes up to look at me.

"B...but, you, you can always admire the beauty, can't you?"'

"Ha ha, I wish I could."

"What do you mean by that?"
I questioned looking at him with suspicion.

"What I mean by that is, well, I'm never coming back to this place."
He replied his smile slowly fading, replaced by a frown.

"Oh"

" 'oh', indeed, I wouldn't have come back here, but my ex lives here. We broke up a few years ago, we treated our relationship like it was a friendship and it never crossed our stupid minds that we were an item, that we were dating, my career soon got in the way and I broke up with him, he accepted the break up, and of course we remained friends, so I just came to say goodbye to Jin, forever, he had seemed to move on anyway so I could leave him without feeling guilty."
Yoongi explained looking distant.

"Wait...Jin? I know Jin, you dated him?"
I asked snapping him back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, yes we dated but I wasn't interested in him and I'm pretty sure he wasn't interested in me, I don't even kno-"

"He is an amazing person, actually his friend was the reason I was at the beach."
I interrupted causing Yoongi to laugh in amusement.

"So, you must be one of the friends Jin mentioned."

"Ha, yeah that's me."
I replied awkwardly smiling.

"It doesn't matter now, I'm leaving to Florida and I won't be coming back."
Yoongi uttered breaking the silence with sorrow.

"What are you going to do when you get there?"
I asked trying to cheer Yoongi up.

"I want to become a rapper and for the first time after years of hard work my career has been placed out before my eyes and I'm finally getting somewhere, Florida will open up many opportunities and I can help my family."
Yoongi replied proudly smiling ear to ear.

"Yoongi, how can you help your family if you live thousands of kilometres away from them?"

"Hoseok, you're meant to cheer me up."
Yoongi replied laughing at his own comment.

"And besides after my career takes off, I can come to South Korea in my free time."

"But you will barely have anyone who is from your motherland with you."

"I'm sure I can make friends in America, Korean friends as well."

"You said that you will never come back."
I stated causing Yoongi to look at me expressionless.

"Sorry, I should leave."

"No stay, please the food hasn't even arrived yet and I don't have anyone else other than Jin to talk to."

I looked at Yoongi and stayed seated.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm"
He answered looking at me.

"Take me with you, please, I'll take care of you."
I pleaded.

"Hoseok I don't need taking care of, I can do that myself, but what I do need is you, someone to cheer me up and as you said 'someone from my motherland'."
Yoongi replied looking out into the night sky.

"Could you really do that for me?"

"Ye-"

"JUNG HOSEOK! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Taehyung's voice rang through the restaurant as people stared at him in bewilderment and whispered words to each other.

"Taehyung?"
I called out getting up from my seat.

"Yoongi?"

"Jin?"
Yoongi replied to Jin who had walked over to our table.

"JIMIN?!"
Jungkook shouted over everyone else pointing at a boy outside, who in return, was pointing back at Jungkook.

Why is everything in my life badly timed?

* * *

Ok, so that happened.
Ahh I really have no idea where I'm going with this book.
I originally thought I would finish this book by chapter 10, but I might need to add some more chapters to the book unless I can finish it in 2 chapters.
So yeah, sorry for the crappy update......hehehe?

d.w