The S Prince and The Queen of Pout

PAIRING/s: Yabu Kota and Inoo Kei (YabuNoo/InooBu), slight of YabuHika/HikaBu

GENRE: Fluff (Boys love, spotted. Don't worry. It's not that intense. Lol!)

WARNING: Author's Stupidity Attacks Randomly (ASAR Syndrome)

This is a work of stupidity. The characters are not owned by the stupid author though she's stupidly hoping that she could. How stupid! The song used is originally composed by the one who wrote it in the story, though this story is kinda stupid doesn't mean that the song is stupid  nor the characters. I'll call you stupid if you think that the song and people in this stupid stupidity is stupid. Just kidding. The author is the stupid one so bear with it.

Enough with the stupidity and all. Here goes this stupid one-shot fanfiction.

♥♥♥

Once upon a time, in the kingdom far far way, there lived a prince and I don't care about that prince since he is not the main character of this fanfiction. I don't even know where that kingdom far far away is located so how am I supposed to know his story? LOL!

Okay. I'm just foolong around since I still don't know the flow of this one-shot.

However, there is this one Japanese boyband named Hey! Say! JUMP. It is composed of nine members, all boys. (How stupid of me! I already said boyband then I'll say all boys! Talk about redundancy and stupidity.)

These boys are all young and talented. But still, someone just past his early 20's now. Do we still consider him as young?

Of course, we do!

Why? Do you see any signs of aging at him?

Nope. Not a single sign.

He is tall and thin, as thin as his voice and a very responsible member who serves as the leader of the group.

His name is Yabu Kota.

And he is busy right now so let's not disturb him.

LOL! NO! I'd love to barge in to his quiet life!

But yeah. Let's just leave him there, composing another song.

I wonder what song it would be. Hmm...

Which reminds me, I am actually about to write a fanfiction about InooBu, deshou? And I've been talking a lot about some nonsense irrelevant things! Stupid author! Why are you telling a different story from what the readers expect? *spanks myself*

Wait. Is there really anyone reading this? Or am I just expecting like my expected readers expecting something sensical rather than "expect-acular" about this book?

Well, whatever it is. Let's just leave it like that. I heard someone knocking at the door.

"Sumimasen."

Oh, look! It's our pretty boy Kei Inoo.

Yabu dropped the pencil he is holding as he turned to his partner, entering his room.

"Am I disturbing you?"

Yabu smiled and shook his head. Kyaa~ that smile! And his dark brown hair swaying!

He held the pencil and placed it above his lips, clipping it between his pouting thin and tiny lips and that cute nose.

"Are you composing? Should I leave instead?"

"Yes and no." he said as he removed the pencil and turn to his table.

"Yes and no?"