Camren (HOT)

Camila's POV:

"Hey Lauren come in my room I have to tell you something"
Lauren came in my room with her phone in her hand looking at the screen.
"What" she asked still looking at her phone
I grabbed Lauren's waist and pushed it to the wall I looked at her she had the biggest smile on her face.
I kissed her passionately things got a little heated she dropped her phone on the ground, and spun me around so my back was on the wall now. She pinned my wrists on the wall.
"What's gotten into you" lauren said with her lips still on mine.
"I want you to be mine" I said as I pushed her on the bed and took her shirt off.

Lauren's POV:
What's gotten into her I think to myself. Either way I'm exited of what's going to happen. She took my shirt of and pushed me on the bed I liked it she was still standing up she looked at me then shut the door and walked towards the bed with huge smile on her face it was amazing!
"Damn Camz you're..." Camila cut me off by crashing our lips together.
"Lauren do you want to..." She says concerned.
"Then why am I here" I cut her off.
She took off her shirt and skirt so both if us were in our bras and panties.
She kissed my neck the went lower and lower each kiss until she was kissing my stomach.

Camila's POV:
"Mmmm" Lauren moans as I reach her stomach. I look at her for a second then I take her panties off. Lauren took off my bra so I took off hers were both naked.
"Make me yours" Once she said that I licked her it was amazing I was torturing her it was amazing.

----------------------------------------
Hope you liked it vote and comment for more please! Thank you!