1/1

"Stef, wait for me" "Catch me !" She said and keep on running. But not too fast because she still wants T to catch her.

As soon as she turned round to watch how far he is she fell on the sand. Taylor quickly jump on top of her and sat on her stomach. They both bursted into laughter.

"You're really heavy, T. Did you knew that ?" "Ohh, look who's talking !! It's not me who ate three slices of pizza just a twenty minutes ago." "Hey, stop !" Gaga playfully slapped his arm and giggled. "I thought you like women with curves." She tried to pout and sound offended but with not a great success. Taylor grinned and said "Well, not anymore." "What ?" She was confused now. Oh, how much he loved her face in the moments like that, she looks so cute. "I mean.. I like only one woman. And as long as she's happy and healthy I don't really care what kind of figure she has." "Taylor..." "I'm serious. You always beautiful to me." he cupped her face and lightly kissed her lips.
----------------------------------------------

They were now walking along the beach holding hands. "Are you excited to release new album ?" "You know that" "I just wanna hear you out again. Is this bad ?" He asked and smiled sweetly to her. "No, not at all, baby" She kissed his cheek and signed. "I'm very excited and in the meantime a little scared about monster's reaction. But deep down inside I know they'll love it. I put my heart into this record." "You always do that, honey"

In this time Gaga saw a few guys with cameras. "Okay.. Let's go home. There is a several paparazzi." They smiled and waved them. Then they headed home.
----------------------------------------------

In the evening the pair was sitting on cozy couch near the fireplace. They were cuddling and watching a crime show. A perfect evening for Gaga. But it still creeps Taylor out how calm she was when she watched how some psycho killed people.

"Are you relaxing ?" He chuckled. "Yes and now be quiet ! I'm watching." She giggled. "As you wish, princess" he kissed her forehead as she snuggled up to him little closer.
----------------------------------------------

By the end of the episode they knew who was a killer.
He was sitting in the room with two detectives. "Why did you killed him ?" The killer just smirked. "There's a big... I'd say a giant reason to done it." "There is no reason for acquittal." "There is !!!! That fucker take my baby from me !!" "You were chasing her." "NO. I wasn't. I'm nothing without her, I'm losing myself !!!! So I've decided to take her back. We were meant to be. And this guy was on my way." The killer started to scream and began to walk from side to side. As soon as he try to attacked one of the detectives he was took away.
And the episode ended.
"Such a dork" Taylor mumbled. "But he loved her" "Well, maybe... But he is a freak" "I'm a freak too" Gaga said. "But you aren't killing people, Stef" He couldn't understand her a little. "And I'll be losing myself without you too." But when he looked her in the eyes he understood that the point is not in this stupid show. This is a real life and they're happy to have each other. This is the point. He whispered to her "If you lose yourself tonight it will be you and I" Their lips were barely touching. Gaga held her breath and let Taylor continue. "I will be by your side" Their eyes were shining with love. They finally kissed so softy yet so passionate.
If you love someone it's like you going crazy and losing yourself without them.
----------------------------------------------
Soo... I hope you liked it  :)
I know it's probably not the best one so If you did not liked it I'm sorry. lol.
Have a good day, little cuties ❤️