Chapter 1- I Was In England!

LIZZY'S POV

"Jess!" I screamed. "Lizzy!" She hollered. "I missed you so much! Where have you been?! Why didn't you say anything about leaving??" Jess had guilt in her eyes. "I went to visit England" She said while awkwardly scratching her neck. Something was up. And she didn't tell me. It kind of hurt me that she didn't tell me. She usually tells me everything. I felt a bit disappointed in her. She was gone for a week. Why hasn't she told me she was in England? How could she have not told me? I feel like she is hiding something from me. What though? I was about to ask if she was hiding something but she quickly interrupted. "Let's go out to lunch! My treat!" I just nodded and glanced at her. She seemed to look a bit nervous. "Let me just change really quick and I'll meet you at your house." I told her. What's wrong with what you're wearing Liz?" I gave her a duh kind of look. "I was painting. I have paint all over myself of you can't see." We both giggled and parted ways to our houses. Jess and I have been neighbours almost our entire life's. When I was 6 years old my mom decided to move to Gloucester, because she knew Karen and wanted to come live out where her friends were. I never liked the idea but it was either stay with my dad or go with my mom. Both my sisters went with my Dad and I stayed with my mom.

When I walked in the door I was greeted by my mother who looked half scared to death. "Back so soon from Jess's?" She asked. "Ha, you wish! We are going out to lunch together. I'll see you later!" I practically screamed and rain up the stairs into my room. I sat down at my vanity and started to fix my makeup. I reapplied my eyeliner and redid some mascara. I took my blonde perfectly straightened hair and pulled it up into a high pony tail. I quickly rain to my closest and picked out a black bando with a crop top that says Paris on it. I ran over to my dresser and picked out a pair of light denim shorts They were a little too big so I put a thin braided belt around my waist to hold them up. I went over to my jewellery box grabbed silver hoop earrings, a silver bracelet with a cross on it, and a silver necklace with an owl on it. I ran downstairs, put my gold Nike sneaker wedges on, slammed the door and walked over to Jess's.

(Lizzy's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/lunch_with_jess/set?id=115143319)

I walked in the door and straight into the kitchen to find Karen making a cake. "Hi Karen. Seems like I haven't seen you in forever!" She turned around and pulled me into a great big bear hug. "Lizzy, so lovely seeing you!" "As well as you" We both exchanged smiles and then I walked away into Jess's room. I stood in Jess's doorframe waiting for her to notice me. "Done taking selfies Jess?" It seems that I startled her. She laughed and nodded. We both walked out of her room then outside. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked my car. Jess has always loved my truck. It was an off White Cadillac with loud speakers an an aux cord that she loved. "Where are we going?" She sat there and thought for a while. "How about DG's?" I smiled at her and agreed "the first place we met." I smiled at her and pretended to sniffle. We both laughed and turned the radio up. Our favourite song was on, Just Give Me A Reason by P!NK and Nate Russe. She would always sing the guy part and I would sing the girls. By the end of the song we would end out crying we laughed so hard.

We arrived at the restaurant and began talking about old memories. As I walked into the old place and saw the both we met at, a flashback came in my head.

**"Mommy? Who are they?" "Those are the Sykes's. They are good friends." We walked over to the table and saw a older later in her 30's maybe and 2 children. One my age and another a couple years older. I could never remember his name though...** "Lizzy? earth to Lizzy?" I quickly snapped out of my day dream. "What was that about?" She asked. "Nothing, sorry. I'm tried." She nodded. We began talking and then I got caught in my thoughts again that one boy is never around the house anymore. I find it strange. Like something happened to him. Where could he have gone to? Of course her is like 20 now so maybe he moved out of the house. I don't know. "So how much do you like concerts Liz?" i snapped out of my thoughts again. "Uhhh. I love them. There fun and loud." Jess laughed. "Well I have 2 VIP tickets to see The Wanted!! Front row and we get to meet them too! All by ourselves! So what do you say? You wanna go?" she asked me. I didn't know who they were but if she was happy then I guess I could go. "Sounds fun. I'll go!" I stated cheerfully. Time flew. We ate our dinner and began to head home. I dropped Jess back off at her house and went back to mine. Not like I have a long drive... Later that night I looked them up. The Wanted. A boyband popped up and I saw 5 guys. Cute guys. There was one that really caught my eye. He was very attractive. I never looked at his name. But it was getting late and I had to sleep. Maybe I will do more research tomorrow...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry if it wasn't that good! It's my first fanfic! Please help me out by voting and commenting! It'll mean a lot! Also if you want me to read some of your fanfics then just comment the name and I'll read them! Also, I will be doing question of the day's and answering them too, I feel that you guys should get to know who your writer is!

Question of the day- what's your favorite TW song?(:

My answer- Warzone!<3

•Lizzy•