Barney Kidnaps Me

It was a normal day I was going to work. On my way to work I went to McDonald's for breakfast I went in, ordered my food, and sat down. While I was eating I was daydreaming about Foxy again until I heard gunshots.
Me: What's going on?
Worker: Um some purple dinosaur named Barney is killing men and kidnapping women.
Me: Oh dear we need to call the cops or James Bond 007.
James Bond: Did some one call my name?
Me: Eeeeeeeeeeeh James Bond thank Goldy you are here Barney is killing men and kidnapping women. So 007 can I borrow you're care so I can escape?
007: Sure
Me: Thanks * runs out of restaurant and into 007's 1968 Mustang*.
Barney: Savannah where are you?
007: She's not here and I will not tell you where she is.
Barney: Fine I will find her myself!
*Time skip sorry*
Barney: Ah there you are Savannah now it is time for you to be my sex slave, but first I have to kill your male lover.
When I heard Barney say those horrible words I started to cry tears forming in my eyes I love foxy.
Me: No I will not let you kill my beloved Foxy!
Foxy: Lass What be going on
Me: Foxy Barney is going to kill you you haft to leave before he kills you.
Foxy: Why does Barney want to kill me fer?
Me: He wants to kill you so he can take me and be his slave
I cried more Foxy came closer to me to hug me.
Foxy: Shhh don't cry lass.
Me: Why should I?
Foxy: Because Aye will always come back.
Me: What does that even mean?
Foxy: It means that Aye can't die easy.
Me: Ok
After Foxy and I talked we gave our last kiss I smiled at Foxy I said my goodbye to him
Me: Barney my lover is right here and do your worst!
Barney: Ok * gives Foxy poison *
Foxy: * Falls to the ground*
Me: Foxy I love I hope we will reunite one day and live happily ever after
Foxy: * gives last words* Ye will lass at the stroke of midnight tomorrow night.
Barney: Time to go Savannah.
time skip Barney's lair
Barney: We are here and now it's time for sex
Me: No please I don't want this
Time skip in my cell

In my cell I couldn't sleep I was very sad I didn't want to be a sex slave I started to cry but then I remembered Foxy said before he died * Ye will see me again tomorrow night at the stroke of midnight. That thought made me feel happy I went to sleep in my dream I felt Foxy's loving arms and it made me feel that Foxy was right there with me ; but I didn't realize that Foxy was right be side me breathing on my necked body. His arms holding me tight he looked at my sleeping body and smiled.
Foxy: Wow Savannah be so beautiful even in sleep.
When I heard Foxy's voice I woke up and I saw Foxy's golden eyes and removable black eye patch on his left eye I smiled at him.
Me: Foxy You Came Back
Foxy: Yes Aye did come back and yer necked.
Me: Oh right, Foxy can I have some clothes?
Foxy: Of corse Anythin fer me lady * gives me a diamond pink dress with a emerald crown, unbreakable glass shoes, black gloves, and a blue sapphire necklace.*
Me: *Puts on outfit* Foxy how do I look?
Foxy: Just like a princess
Me: Do you have an outfit Foxy?
Foxy: Aye do lass let me put it on * puts on his outfit*
When I saw Foxy's outfit he was wearing a suit made in Paris France, a gold crown with sapphires, black boots, a brown weapon holder around his waist with a diamond sword on his right side and a gun on the left, and gold gloves.
Foxy: How do Aye look lass?
Me: Just like a handsome prince.
Foxy: Thanks lass.
Me: your welcome and Foxy can we get out of here?
Foxy: sure lets go, but we need to get out of this cell first * picks out his sword*
Me: whats the sword for Foxy and swords can't cut through metal
Foxy: it be fer cuttin but, This be no ordinary sward lass it's a magic sward
Me: Magic, really?
Foxy: Yes me dear magic.
Me: Oh Foxy show your magic sword to me by cutting the bars of.
Foxy smirked handsomely at me and said.
Foxy: With pleasure * cuts the bars in half*
Me: Wow that was amazing.
Foxy: Thanks and lets get out of here.
Me: Foxy will you carry me?
Foxy: Of corse * Picks me up and runs to the exit*
time skip at the pizzareia in Pirates Cove.
Me: Oh Foxy I'm so happy that you came and rescued me, you deserve a kiss.
Foxy: Um a kiss?
Me:* Kisses Foxy on the lips*
Foxy: * blushes* Ok we can stop now
Me: Ok.
Foxy and I lived happily ever after The End