09

-namjoon pov-

Everyone spent the rest of the night at the police station, Jimin had brought other members who joined in on drug dealing with him and were caught once Jin called the police, we spent hours sitting there while Jungkook and the rest of us were questioned even Yoongi who had played no part in the whole "let's hide Jungkook to keep him safe" idea, Hoseok wouldn't talk to any of us he didn't even answer questions that police asked him, we had definitely ruined his date.

Jin was the most calm person through out the whole questioning he told the whole story word for word and after he gave his verdict Jimin and his 'mates' were taken in for questioning, we didn't know what the consequences were, yet, especially since Jungkook had stolen illegal money but we were told to take a seat.

"Well, today could've been worse."
Jin sighed sitting down Beside me.

"Yeah."
I replied chuckling.

"Do you think Hoseok will be okay?"

"Of course, he'll be fine."
I responded holding Jin's hand in reassurance.

"Where is Yoongi by the way?"

"I thought he was here?"
Jin retaliated looking left and right for Yoongi.

"He left."
Hoseok answered hands crossed over his chest, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.

"What? Why!"
Jin questioned getting up from his seat.

"H...he, had to go his company had pushed the date for his departure forward and after the questioning his manager came to pick him up, he's probably on the next flight to America by now."
Hoseok revealed tears slowly falling down his cheeks, Taehyung who was sitting behind him, opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

"Aw, Hoseok it's okay."
Jin called out pulling the now bawling Hoseok into a hug.

"Yeah Hoseok."
Taehyung joined in trying to cheer Hoseok up.

"You have me and Namjoon."
I nodded in agreement and got up to join in hugging Hoseok, Taehyung soon followed.

"Thank yo-"
Hoseok was interrupted as Jimin and the rest of his team members came through the doors of the interview room followed by Jungkook and a police officer.

"The rest of you can go home, including you Mr. Jeon, take this as a warning, I don't want to see you at the station again unless it's been you who has had wrong done to you, not you doing wrong."
Jungkook nodded and walked past Jimin, flinching as their shoulders touched, towards us, we pulled away from each other and wiped the imaginary dust off of our shirts.

"As for Jimin and his friends, you will have severe consequences for what you have done, thank you for coming gentlemen, I hope that this does not happen again."

We bowed at the police officer at the same time and made our way out, Jungkook decided that it would be best if he went home by himself and we agreed that it was okay for him to walk the streets alone now, he told us that he would visit his mother and see us in the morning the rest of us gathered around my car to be driven back to their homes, I got a hold of Hoseok before getting in and thought it would a good idea to talk to him.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry about ruining your date with Yoongi."

"It's....okay."
He whispered so softly, I could barely hear him.

"I'm sure you will be okay without him."

" 'Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.' Right Joonie?"
Hoseok sighed looking at Taehyung who was talking with Jin, Hoseok looked towards me and smiled.

"I was stupid, I had only met him yet I was prepared to leap off a bridge after him."
He said looking down at the ground.

"I guess after I saw you with Jin and Taehyung with Jungkook I felt betrayed and lonely, my emotions clearly got in the way but I assure you I won't be that delusional again, I will be the stupid happy friend that never shuts up."
He stated laughing a little, I awkwardly laughed with him until both of us stopped.

"Don't say that, you're a good friend with a good heart, and we haven't had this much drama since Jesus was born, right Hoseok?"
I questioned nudging him with my elbow making both of us laugh causing the other two to stare at us in confusion.

* * *

I'm not sure if I will be able to update for a few days.
Not for long, just until the start of February, if I do update before then I will be happy.
So yeah this is the 9th chapter, hope you liked it, thanks for 400 reads, and the votes I really appreciate it.

d.w