For kattarina-urie

• Dedicated to kattarina-urie

(If you're a usual reader, ignore this or not, I don't care)

Brendon called you late one night. You did this regularly seeing as how you guys were the best friends of eachother. But this time was different.

"Brendon, what's wrong. Stop crying. Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong." You say frantically, not understand whats wrong.

"Come. Over." Brendon said sobbing into the phone. You were worried. You grabbed your car keys and threw on a sweatshirt and boots.

"Be right over." You said hanging up. You sped over to his house, blowing stop signs and red lights. When you got there you let yourself in with your key and ran immediately up to his room. You knocked twice and slowly opened the door.

"Brenny?" you called quietly not hearing anything. There was suddenly a loud sobbing noise coming from the corner. You walked over and sat down next to him pulling him into a tight hug. "What's wrong?"

"Erin," he swallowed back a sob, "she- she, cheated on me then dumped me over the phone." he curled into you.

"It'll be okay." you said reasurringly. "Everything is going to be just fine." you ran your hands over his bare back. You kissed his hair. He looked up at you, his eyes glistening with tears and face all red and puffy, still adorable. You stared at him zoning out, thinking.

"I knew you wouldn't...." you came back from you're thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I zoned out for a second. I'm sorry."

"I..." he shuddered, "I asked if, well... I said I liked you and that," he started crying again. "It was my fault Erin cheated on me because I talked about you so often. Then I asked if," he lost himself and curled back into you. You felt awful. You picked his chin back up to your face, his eyes were squeezed shut. You took a deep breath and went for it, you kissed him. He kissed you back stopping crying instantly, as though you were his medication.

"I do like you, Brenny." You said pulling away, smiling at him. You got up. "Come on." You helped him get to his bed.

"Will, will you go out with me?" He asked nervously. You kissed him again.

"Of course." You kicked off your shoes, giggling. 

(STOP HERE IF YOU WANT TO STAY PG! it only goes PG-13 though...)

He pushed you on your back and got on top of you. Kissing you passionately. You started moaning, moving your hips wanting more. He bit your bottom lip making you gasp opening your mouth, he slipped his tongue in. -he seems to be feeling much better ;)- He starts taking off your shirt, you then realize you forgot to put on a bra to come over. You blused embarrassed, but not wanting him to stop. He started kissing down your neck. You're breathing quickened and he came back up and captured your lips in a kiss. He pulls off and gets off of you laying back down. 

"I'm sorry." he pants.

"Why? What for?" 

"Doing those things, that was awful of me." he turned away ashamed.

"Don't be," you said rolling him back over, pressing up against him, "It was nice." you kissed his forehead.

"I love you." he smiled.

"I love you too." 

And you slowly fell asleep whispering sweet nothings things to each other.