Chapter 1. Starstruck x100000

I awoke to a hyper brother, "WAKE UP GRELLLL" he yelled, "Fuck Dawson. I'm sleeping." I growled "Your late for school." He said with a smartass look, I shot up from my bed "FUCK." I yelled as I tumbled down the stairs in a hoodie and jeans, I quickly ate then bolted out of my house. With toast. In my mouth.

Fuck you sailor moon.

(Later~!)

Welp. I got detention... Luckily, my buddies, Undyne, And Mettaton got in trouble to, so I wasn't alone! (/^-^)/
Anyways, I sat in detention, Undyne sat with her legs on the desk in front of her while flicking Mettaton. Mettaton had enough shit. He swatted at Undyne several times, done with this shit. I chewed gum and Mettaton noticed my face was red, "OhMYGish! Darling! You like someone, don't you~?!" He gasped in his stereotypical voice, I groaned "No..." Undyne laughed "Holy shit you do!!!!" She lmao all over dem bitches. "Well?! Who is it~?!" He playfully twirled his hair. I kept my cool. These two WERE my best friends after all... "It's Temmie." I looked out the window like some stereotypical anime shit. "Temmie?!!?!?" They both gasped. "Darling. Are you sure...? Temmie' a bit... Hyper." Mettaton rudely judged. "Mettaton! Temmie' awesome! Oh god, when she's in a bad mood, she's a ninja!!!" Undyne squealed, I sighed and got up, I walked silently over to the window. There goes the anime shit again. I rolled my eyes, as I watched douche's try to pick up girls. Why do guys try so hard? I mean, Mettaton has no problem with flirting with guys, and Undyne can perfectly tsundere dis shit. Why can't guys just WORK for love? Why do they always have to have sex? My thoughts were interrupted by a tap "Er- Excuse me? G-Grell?" I tilted my head to my attacker, Alphys sat nervously, "Oh. Hey Alph. What's up?" I asked, Alphys handed me a piece of paper, "P-Please give this to Undyne!" She squeaked, I glanced at Undyne who hadn't noticed Alphys and was still arguing with Mettaton. I nodded "Alright Alph." I said with a faint smile. Alphys smiled and ran off, outside of the classroom. I walked over to Undyne. "This from Alph." I said, flicking the paper plane to her. "Ohhhh~ Alphy is finally stepping up!" Mettaton squealed, I laughed, knowing Undyne was oblivious to Alphy's feelings. Undyne read aloud, "Dear Undyne, You've been a friend to me since diaper days, You've stood up to the growlers-" Growlers is what Alphys called bullies. "- You've been my lab rat for experiments (I'm so sorry about that hole red explosion thing) -" Undyne laughed at that part, a faint red on her face, "- Apart from all that, you've been yourself around me. When your being yourself, I have the ability to be me! Undyne, I... I Love You." Undyne stopped reading, her eyes half closed, a blush covered her face, her lips curled into a faint smile. Mettaton squealed with anticipation "AWWW SO CUTE! GO DARLING! TELL HER YOU LOVE HER TO!"