Introduction

INTRODUCTION
Not all monsters do monstrous things.

PLEASE NOTE: this is an older example of my writing, and I suggest going to check out my other werewolf novel, Frost (which has also been featured) if you prefer a better writing style and plot. solar veins is my most recently completed vampire novel and it is written to a much higher standard if that's something you'd enjoy 😋.

If you do not enjoy Alaska, then please kindly leave rather than comment hate. This book is not for everyone.

I wrote this when I was 15, and there are flaws. but for those who stay, I really, really hope you enjoy ❤️

hiya and welcome to Alaska! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you've clicked on this and you're thinking about reading it, I love you: it's compulsory. If you're here, I genuinely love you and cannot thank you enough 💕

I have spent a long time writing this, so please enjoy, and don't forget to comment - I always reply because my readers are so important to me xx

Also, this will not be your typical cliché werewolf story where she finds her mate, and they fall in love within a day and all that crap. No. This will be very different, but in a good way ;)

Please enjoy!!

Lotte xx

ALASKA
Alaska Morgan is a rogue. Having fled from her pack at the age of twelve, she has lived a life of peace and isolation from the packs since.

But when her group of Rogues is attacked by a pack under the order of the dying Alpha King, and Alaska reveals her true identity, she has no choice but to compete in the Alpha Trials.

Against one hundred other alphas, Alaska must compete to become the next Alpha Queen against her will. Losing will mean death. Winning will mean a life she doesn't want.

Amongst the chaos, a complex and dark love flourishes. If only it wasn't with the one person Alaska had sworn never to forgive...

|This is not your normal werewolf story. Shifting females are rare. Werewolves can choose their mates|
[PG-13]

CAST