Tagged

I got tagged a lot.....

So Im going to answer their questions first 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What is one thing you would need if you got stranded on an island?

A: ONE thing? Crap. Um...erm... Wifi. Because obviously I would be stranded on an in habited island. Where the hell are you going to find one that isn't inhabited? Second I would have my tablet or phone, or computer with me because I will NEVER let them out of my sight.

Q: Pet Peeve?

A: When people dog ear books. Gahhh your ruining the books!! Why people?!

I also hate when people borrow my books and never give them back. LIKE WHY?!? I paid for that!!

Q: Favorite food.

A: Whats with the favorites?! I can't pick. Popcorn, Chocolate (even though I'm lactose intolerant, I don't give a crap), Mangos, Oh and Iced Tea (the sweetened kind DUH).

Q: IF you were and animal what would you be?

A: A UNICORN. I love unicorns, idea why. Call me a child I don't give a crap! Dragons and Griffins are also a second choice. P.s. You never said REAL animals!

Q: Favorite Singer?

A: Don't really have one...it's more like singers. I like Odeza (band), Bad Lip Reading, Sia, and twenty one pilots. I probably like more but I don't feel like thinking. 

Q: Favorite Genre of books?

A: Fiction or SciFI. Sorry but I despise anything nonfiction. The real world is too boring for me.

 *sassy hair flip*

Q: How many people are win your family?

A: I'm not sure if you mean my actual family or the ones in my house. In my house I've got 6, coating my 2 dogs! My actual family is...too hard to count. My mom had 11 other sibling and her sibling are ALL married have 3 or more children...Idk. 

Q: Where were you born?

A: Ahahaha, Thats actually a funny story...

So my parents were on a vacation in LA from December 18th-22nd and I was support to be born on the 25 (Christmas). Evil little grown fetus me decided to come on the 21 right when my parent were going to a fancy dinner. So they went to the hospital and I was born. My parents got back to IL on January 2nd. My evil mom hadn't told my sister that I was going to exist and Rachel just assumed mom was getting fat. Rachel cried for like 2 hours...Sorry 😊.

Q: What's your favorite Disney princess?

A: Does Princess Leia count? Star Wars is now technically owned by Disney. She's just boss. 

Q: What was your favorite book as a kid?

A: Hmm.. Harry Potter! My mom read them to me and I waited for my Hogwarts letter. My mom ended up taking my to Universal 2 years ago so I was just fangirling cx.

Q: Which fandom here on Wattpad are you most active in? 

A: The Lunar Chronicles! I'm also active in Star Wars, Harry Potter, and sometimes in PJO.

Q:What is the weirdest combination of food you've tried and liked. 

A: Goldfish crackers in pudding and saltine crackers in yogurt/whipped cream. 

Q: What's your favorite thing to do?

A: Either read, write, or draw.

Q: Who's your favorite actor?

A: Hmm Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson. I like Johnny Depp and Jack Black too!

Q: What's your favorite movie?

A: The Harry Potters, The Hunger Games, or the 5th wave.

Q: Weirdest habit?

A: Read one book, don't finish it, and start another.

Q: What was the last song I listened to? 

A: I was just listening to "Bushes of Love" by Bad Lip Reading and I'm currently listening to "Cheap Thrills" by Sia

Q: Have you watched Shadow Hunters?

A: No, don't kill me but I'm not that interested. I might later on....

Q: Are your excited for Stars Above?

A: It already came out but I WAS OMS! It's so good! 

Q: What's your nickname? 

A: Sol or Cyborg Sol (<--Ill get to that)

Q: What's your favorite school subject?

A: I'm home schooled now (<--- another story) but I really like math!

Other Things about me~

When I was 3 my cousin set my nursery on fire. Thankfully my mom caught the bitch!

I got hit by a car when I was 11 and I have to get metal screws in my left leg... 

I fell of a balcony when I was 13 and had to get metal screws in my right hand and a metal plate in my left leg...

In October someone set my house on fire.

On Christmas someone set my grandparent's house on fire and killed one of my dogs. 

Someone set my hair on fire 2/3 weeks ago, that's why I'm homeschooled.

My parent's lose millions of dollars keeping this shit out of the news ^^

I was born on the same day as Cinder.

I have a boyfriend and his name is Kaito.

MY LIFE IS LIKE A FANDOM.